Anybody 6/6

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

up for stud after this season..lolloll :whistling:all these where either shot and retrived or taken with the falcon                                            

on this day with the falcon his feet were black and blue..as you can see lifting his front paw up..he had some pain over the years i will certainly miss him next season as this will deffo 6th and la

cheers fulji .ive never been in this game for the money ive had 5 seasons of running with him and could of made quite a packet in stud fees but never bothered . and hopfully he will get through this a

Posted Images

like killing krew says ..not always the best hares when folk are shouting numbers ..i will be honest the dog worked harder for the four in the pic with the falcon

then he did with the 6 out of 6 ...the truth..both where in jan and feb...

• Like 6

on this day with the falcon his feet were black and blue..as you can see lifting his front paw up..he had some pain over the years i will certainly

miss him next season as this will deffo 6th and last season down the road..

he actually retrevied four this day ..

post-4253-0-70999300-1385663164.jpg

post-4253-0-84107500-1385663248_thumb.jpg

post-4253-0-28563900-1385663325_thumb.jpg

post-4253-0-25601000-1385663343.jpg

• Like 17

up for stud after this season..lolloll :whistling:all these where either shot and retrived or taken with the falcon

attachicon.gifaol 4.jpg

attachicon.gifraaaaaazor11111116.jpg

attachicon.gifaol get onnnnn.jpg

attachicon.gifrazor 1.jpg

nice dog!!!! hows he bred?

my pal bred him .buddy x kim..foxy x charlie dancer x smokey are in the mix .. :D

• Like 1

tomo i get all confused with breeding but maggie is razors aunty..lolol i think..killing crew will tell you..lolol i got this disease called brain freeze when it comes to breedings

i know how maggie is bred and i know how kim is bred and dancer and smokey ect ect.but when i try and put them alltogether i get head fooked

ive been up since 4.30.tomo to get down the fens for first light..very tired..lolol

he is a stunning animal Snoop :victory: first class pics as well :yes:

thank you :thumbs: ..cant take credit for some of the pics im affaid. :whistling: .

what percentage is the gyr saker pal? is it a female looks a lump, good craic flying em on hare eh take some knocks and bumps

its my mates ..or it was its dead now pal..dont now much about falcons ..i no they aint keen on eating trill thats about it..lolol

• Like 1