Anybody 6/6

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

up for stud after this season..lolloll :whistling:all these where either shot and retrived or taken with the falcon                                            

on this day with the falcon his feet were black and blue..as you can see lifting his front paw up..he had some pain over the years i will certainly miss him next season as this will deffo 6th and la

cheers fulji .ive never been in this game for the money ive had 5 seasons of running with him and could of made quite a packet in stud fees but never bothered . and hopfully he will get through this a

Posted Images

your getting brave mate ..lol she isn't on her way back to Ireland yet so watch what you say.. :whistling::D

i thought that would get a rise out of ya!!! her holidays are nearly over now mate, put a stick of rock under her collor on the way home for me snoop! :thumbs:

some rock in her collar.lolol i would if she had a collar on you tight irish git.lolol

she now has a collar on a bit of luck coming over to ireland put it on the pup you keep back when it grows ;)

and keep me updated on the pups mate.the best off luck ..

snoop'

She's on her way home now foxdigger full of razors love juice. You should thank me for stopping snoop putting that standard poodle across her....sumet about robbing him off six euro?! Haha all the best mate and I hope it works out for you! Keep us updated ;)

goshawking your a gentle man mate, thanks very much for doing what you did with her, i will return the favour when ye come over ;) he had mentioned that poodle alright!! 6 euro.... he is some detail he is :laugh: make sure he buys you a few pints, i gave the FOOKER the price of em so make sure you get them....and it dont go on his merlot!!!!

your getting brave mate ..lol she isn't on her way back to Ireland yet so watch what you say.. :whistling::D

i thought that would get a rise out of ya!!! her holidays are nearly over now mate, put a stick of rock under her collor on the way home for me snoop! :thumbs:

some rock in her collar.lolol i would if she had a collar on you tight irish git.lolol

she now has a collar on a bit of luck coming over to ireland put it on the pup you keep back when it grows ;)

and keep me updated on the pups mate.the best off luck ..

snoop'

lol... will do mate, thanks alot for that, i know you done alot more than ye had to do or expected to do. it is much appriciated. i will keep you posted which or weather. that collar will end up holding back the next HUNTING LIFE LEGEND!!! lol, chees again snoop, :thumbs:

p.s dont forget to send on those pics if you managed to get them,

All I see is rabbit n fox men wanting to use razor, we're are the coursing men quing up, surly there are some???0

There is a few in the pipeline mate but i have knocked a few back as well wanting to breed there bitches to young .the bitches what i am lining are tried and tested no matter what they are using there dogs for whether it be for deer fox rabbit hare;s. there is a few decent coursing dogs out there they can use .its up to lads personal preference what coursing dog they want to use ..or what they want to add to there bitches ..i haven;t lined a bitch under 4 years old ..so at least 3 seasons under there belts.i have to take there word what they have done in the field .i just hope the lads are true to themselves.

all the best snoop.

• Like 1

Would love one of razors pups if anyone is breeding with him, would really appreciate a heads up! He sound like a amazing dog to have owned! Credit to the owner

your going to give snoop a big head mate..... your not his new girlfriend by any chance are you???? :laugh:

• 1 month later...

All I see is rabbit n fox men wanting to use razor, we're are the coursing men quing up, surly there are some???0

There is a few in the pipeline mate but i have knocked a few back as well wanting to breed there bitches to young .the bitches what i am lining are tried and tested no matter what they are using there dogs for whether it be for deer fox rabbit hare;s. there is a few decent coursing dogs out there they can use .its up to lads personal preference what coursing dog they want to use ..or what they want to add to there bitches ..i haven;t lined a bitch under 4 years old ..so at least 3 seasons under there belts.i have to take there word what they have done in the field .i just hope the lads are true to themselves.

all the best snoop.

think putting him to foxing and rabbiting bitches is going to produce some very good dogs and looking forward to reading about his pups for years to come