Lost His Mojo

I thought I'd bring an end to this topic. I got an appointment with a chiropractor but had to wait a bit and was offered to use a laser pen by a friend of my mother in laws. I didn't really believe it to be honest. It just looked like a red LED light and I felt like a right tool using it but after a couple of days I'd already noticed a difference. The other half took him to the appointment with the chiropractor who clicked a few bits back into place and noticed a lump on his muscle straight away. She worked it for a bit, used her own laser pen on it and told my other half that to keep him from running for the next week or two, put some frozen peas on it for about 10 mins a night and then massage it for the next week or so. Her name is Janette Keeley. She actually sounded very good and sounds like she knows what she's taking about. Plus, it was only £25.

• Like 1

I thought I'd bring an end to this topic. I got an appointment with a chiropractor but had to wait a bit and was offered to use a laser pen by a friend of my mother in laws. I didn't really believe it to be honest. It just looked like a red LED light and I felt like a right tool using it but after a couple of days I'd already noticed a difference. The other half took him to the appointment with the chiropractor who clicked a few bits back into place and noticed a lump on his muscle straight away. She worked it for a bit, used her own laser pen on it and told my other half that to keep him from running for the next week or two, put some frozen peas on it for about 10 mins a night and then massage it for the next week or so. Her name is Janette Keeley. She actually sounded very good and sounds like she knows what she's taking about. Plus, it was only £25.

Glad it was nothing too serious Sam, he'll soon be back to his old self :thumbs:

That's a good price, a lot cheaper than a vet.

• Like 1

Glad it was nothing too serious Sam, he'll soon be back to his old self :thumbs:

That's a good price, a lot cheaper than a vet.

I know mate. It could have been a lot worse and a lot more expensive :laugh: Good to see that Millys coming on well too!