Top Dogs Top Men

i think crow x scouser will be top pups

Makattack they will be one of the best litters bred. Crow being a forley cup winner having lost 1 match in her career. Jack x Snowy. Then scouser barney x Judie. Nipper x Kim x Buddy x Molly. :thumbs:

cant wait for my pup pal i have good feeling bout them and bred by 2 top coursing men :thumbs:

dont start them off ffs :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young pup out of the tiger coming on well to JK black and tan bitch  

Jimmy it's hard to say really to pick out one man as there lot of men about for years with dogs that keeps good one,they is bad men with dogs also,but if you look after the dog right feeding and exerc

I don't know about top men in Ireland but one of the keenest has got to be that Gorger fella ,he courses in England more then half the English

i think crow x scouser will be top pups

Makattack they will be one of the best litters bred. Crow being a forley cup winner having lost 1 match in her career. Jack x Snowy. Then scouser barney x Judie. Nipper x Kim x Buddy x Molly. :thumbs:

cant wait for my pup pal i have good feeling bout them and bred by 2 top coursing men :thumbs:

They are two of the top dogs in that breeding Makattack so that means top men :thumbs:
yous men need to catch a grip there's no need to promote your pups and yourselfs on fake names this forum is starting to get real stupid YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
  • Like 1

yous men need to catch a grip there's no need to promote your pups and yourselfs on fake names this forum is starting to get real stupid YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

:laugh: whys it bothering you so much Batty123 you wont be getting a pup off this top breeding so let the men who are worry about them. fake names you have had a few yourself :thumbs:

:laugh: whys it bothering you so much Batty123 you wont be getting a pup off this top breeding so let the men who are worry about them. fake names you have had a few yourself :thumbs:

lol mixed bag
  • Like 1