Ratting Tool

Evening all,

Just wondering what people are using fir a nights ratting,

I'll soon be on the look out for a second hand, pcp, multi shot for around £300 ish?

Want something that's quick loading, light, plenty of shot from a charge, carbine for shooting for a car window!

Regards

terriers are the best for rats , better than gettig one shot off and most of them do one , born ratters man

natural to em mate. terrier did in 5 minutes what it would have took me 5 hours sitting very still.

got one ya self now like ?

terriers are the best for rats , better than gettig one shot off and most of them do one , born ratters man

natural to em mate. terrier did in 5 minutes what it would have took me 5 hours sitting very still.

got one ya self now like ?

just got me first lurcher mate, our lass is warming to her so given time :laugh: she fancies a little terrier, the deal is she can have it as long as i can take it ratting whn we go im happy. i fancy a fox terrier.

Terrier isn't an option, working 7 days so can only get there at night.

Had an ultra multi, shit count is terrible, had Logan s16s, heavy but accurate and very good shot count, had Logan solo, crap loading system!

Not worriesd too much about cosmetics, but must be easily reloaded, quiet and all of above! Plenty of rats so not worried about them scarpering!!!

ultra does about 50 shots so if your after a lot more than that rules out a lot of the carbides as you wont get that much more. how many rats have you got to shoot?

verminator is light and accurate with plenty of shot count just the mag system lets it down imo. i just got a super10 for the same job.

Had 3 ultras in .177 and .22, none made 50 full power shots, all were services with no leaks doing 11.2 - 11.9!

Ok, being light isn't top of the list!!

A lot of rats, put it that way, terriers will be used when the time comes but for the foreseeable future it's nights on the rifles!