New Addition To The Clan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog broke to cats can be a real asset.....especially when hunting close to farm yards etc

an who says lurchers carnt live with kittens ha  

Wife's wee Siamese in the middle of this lot.....if you can't break your dogs to cats you're an idiot.....and if you don't want to break them to cats you're an even bigger idiot.........

Posted Images

A dog broke to cats can be a real asset.....especially when hunting close to farm yards etc

and quite the opposite is true aswell, a dog that deals with cats is a real asset to have around the land we hunt as the farmers are tortured by ferrals especially where chickens and ducks are concerned

Isn't this where having control over the dog comes into play?

My bitch will sleep next to a cat in the house and ignore the neighbours cat in the garden but would kill a feral if I told her to.

I'm breaking my pup to cats. Last thing I want is it tearing off down the street when I open the boot because it thinks a local Moggy is fair game.

Good advice that....... Hell of a lot of farms have cats and there are farmers who like cats around the barns. Always best to try and break them. I know for a fact if my dogs were caught chasing the farm cats I would have no permission.

• Like 1