New Addition To The Clan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog broke to cats can be a real asset.....especially when hunting close to farm yards etc

an who says lurchers carnt live with kittens ha  

Wife's wee Siamese in the middle of this lot.....if you can't break your dogs to cats you're an idiot.....and if you don't want to break them to cats you're an even bigger idiot.........

Posted Images

well in jimmy yer i lamp mice with cats on regular basis ye pleb we all have different ways of doing things if want me pup to play with the kids kitten i will all my dogs stay in house learning the basics till 4 months then they go out nether done any of my other dogs harm so i doubt this will :laugh:

• Like 1

A dog broke to cats can be a real asset.....especially when hunting close to farm yards etc

Very true, I always like to have a cat around puppies so they get used to them. Some farmers like to have cats around their yard and they won't be too happy if some dickhead's dog kills one. Some people like cats and they've every right to keep them.

Wife's wee Siamese in the middle of this lot.....if you can't break your dogs to cats you're an idiot.....and if you don't want to break them to cats you're an even bigger idiot......... :yes::yes::yes:

I reckon them dogs haven't got any prey drive. That's why they aren't killing the cat.

Wife's wee Siamese in the middle of this lot.....if you can't break your dogs to cats you're an idiot.....and if you don't want to break them to cats you're an even bigger idiot......... :yes::yes::yes:

some people dont have cats around them to break them to and i hardly ever see any by me so does that make me an idiot :bye:

some people dont have cats around them to break them to and i hardly ever see any by me so does that make me an idiot :bye:

Ditto, mine, many years ago were OK with mother,s cats but would want to nail any others they saw :icon_eek:

Had very few "slip ups" but it does happen :icon_redface:

Cheers, D.