Addition To My Border Team

Here's my new addition, I'm keeping the small bitch. bred from my own dogs for my own use. I use the mother for digging flushing ratting and beating. The sire I use for the same apart from digging and is also a great deer tracker and ferreting companion and will retrieve shot game from water ( sometimes) I have the sires half sister aswell who I wanted to breed from as she excelled at everything. but felt she was to old so didn't take the chance. The pup will be out working at all fieldsports that I do with the others.

A5370F2A-3D1F-44BA-9FAA-180939FDB4A5-248

50489161-7F36-4F5A-A303-4987DA64684B-248

Edited by obi2
  • Like 6

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my new addition, I'm keeping the small bitch. bred from my own dogs for my own use. I use the mother for digging flushing ratting and beating. The sire I use for the same apart from digging and

Nice strong looking pups dude. Here's mine which are 3 weeks older. I've kept the blue bitch & my son has got the blue dog. All the best with your little bitch.

Thanks guys, had to keep a close eye on her the first couple of days as I was worried about her weight and size so was bottle feeding here along with the milk she was getting from the dam. Now although she is more than half the size and weight of the others she is every bit as strong.

I know it is, il see how she turns out. She would be handy for getting into the difficult hard to reach bits but her size might be a problem when out flushin for rabbits and going to ground in rabbit holes.

• Like 1

I know it is, il see how she turns out. She would be handy for getting into the difficult hard to reach bits but her size might be a problem when out flushin for rabbits and going to ground in rabbit holes.

Yeh I suppose that could be an issue, be interesting to see what size she eventually makes though....

I think she might be a bit to small for the digging side mate.why don't you hold onto her and a bigger 1 and just keep her for ratting or a pet home mate.

loada shit. Some small dogs the size of chiuawas (spelling) will work an inch away from fox without getting a mark. And some runts like that turn out big dogs. Ive had one before, made 14inch
  • Like 2