Hawke Mildots Set Up

morning guys

i have a hawke 3 x 9 50 ir scope on my ultra ive put all details into chairgun pro and wanted to find out if ive done it correct zero at 25 meter and gives me scope cap view can you guys let me know if it looks correct for the distances

thanks in advance

markpost-88731-0-66042400-1384076577.jpg

As mentioned the fine details will depend on your accurate info being put into chairgun so I can't tell for sure down to the yard,

But it's sounds like you've put everything in properly and that ret chart looks like it in the right ball park. Now get out and test it to see how close it is! ;)

Jim

on the pic in the first post at the bottom right corner it says ''dia 42mm''

does this refer to the scopes objective lens..? if so then you have chose the wrong option there, as you said you were using a 50mm scope.

perhaps that's why villaman got different results..?

you need to tell it the exact model of scope, eg.. panorama, eclipse, sport hd, sidewinder etc ... and which reticle you are using aswell. :thumbs:

does this refer to the scopes objective lens..? if so then you have chose the wrong option there, as you said you were using a 50mm scope.

you need to tell it the exact model of scope, eg.. panorama, eclipse, sport hd, sidewinder etc ... and which reticle you are using aswell. :thumbs:

I believe the 42mm is the diameter of the scope cap diagram

ah fair enough, I have never tried to print my own scope cap thingys off as I don't have a printer haha

Correct! :thumbs: