Working Holiday, Anyone?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, I think it's a bad thing when they needed to get guys from New Zealand to deal with the rats. You'd think there would be British pest controllers up to the task.

16,000 bunnies thats going to be more than a wee jolly or a nights lamping...........cage traps, longnets, ferrets by the score, insured and responsible manpower, rimfires, shotguns, box traps, portac

It wasn't like they stuck down a few bait boxes. There was a big ariel bait dropping and monitoring programme.

just put a house on there and place an advert in bulgarian meat eaters weekly, one family will eat the lot within 12 months and not cost a penny to employ :laugh:

Lol, I think it's a bad thing when they needed to get guys from New Zealand to deal with the rats. You'd think there would be British pest controllers up to the task.
It wasn't like they stuck down a few bait boxes. There was a big ariel bait dropping and monitoring programme.

So what you saying, Britiish pest controllers couldn't cope with that? God help us.

i don't think you realise how big the rat task was, I for one don't know many pesties with helicopter tickets and am sure when you are releasing poison from air to ground experience is key.

said it before...me and my helper could REALY knock the hell out of them in 6 month a lot cheaper than they will pay............

but its been said before it will be a done deal all ready,done over a round of golf

going by some of your previous posts you shouldn't be allowed back in Scotland

said it before...me and my helper could REALY knock the hell out of them in 6 month a lot cheaper than they will pay............

but its been said before it will be a done deal all ready,done over a round of golf

going by some of your previous posts you shouldn't be allowed back in Scotland

go on then...enlighten me

enlighten you fir f**k sake mate, you've been raided for spouting shit you let a 6 month old terrier on mink then you have to ask on a open forum why they want kill each other a very sensible lad you must be, oh and the statement along the lines of ive prrobly shot more deer than most on here rings a bell :bye:

enlighten you fir f**k sake mate, you've been raided for spouting shit you let a 6 month old terrier on mink then you have to ask on a open forum why they want kill each other a very sensible lad you must be, oh and the statement along the lines of ive prrobly shot more deer than most on here rings a bell :bye:

please dont take this to heart bud but....i couldent give a f**k what you or any one else thinks :thumbs: i dont have to exsplain my own actions to you and wont be drawn into a internet argument with some one i dont know. ile ask what i want,about what i want their my dogs, ime not a-know it all-like most and ime not afraid to ask advice.

the forum members who know me,know who i am and what ime about..

you wouldent be from blairgowri would you?

please dont take this to heart bud but....i couldent give a f**k what you or any one else thinks :thumbs: i dont have to exsplain my own actions to you and wont be drawn into a internet argument with some one i dont know. ile ask what i want,about what i want their my dogs, ime not a-know it all-like most and ime not afraid to ask advice.

the forum members who know me,know who i am and what ime about..lets not derail this thread shall we,and keep our opinions to ourselves

you wouldent be from blairgowri would you?

• Like 1

good look iff any 1 go,s,,, take a big suit case ,,, they will not allow cars on there,,, you need a speacal permit,, and the rspb ,, guy whos runs the island sounds a right stuck up,,, ba/tard,, and hes the the 1 who gives the permits out....

Edited by tjones3862

just put a house on there and place an advert in bulgarian meat eaters weekly, one family will eat the lot within 12 months and not cost a penny to employ :laugh:

A big arial bait dropping ,,,,,,are you sure about that? ,,, cos chucking posion around willy nilly is illegal in this country ,,,yes the do it in nz,,, but not here,,, apart from that the rabbit job has a million restrictions,,, and at the mo one of them is not using ferrets,, because of ground nesting birds,,, so I dowt arial dropping of a grain based poision would be permitted for the rats,,,

• Like 1

good look iff any 1 go,s,,, take a big suit case ,,, they will not allow cars on there,,, you need a speacal permit,, and the rspb ,, guy whos runs the island sounds a right stuck up,,, ba/tard,, and hes the the 1 who gives the permits out....

Yeh I herd a whisper he is hard work,,,

So what you saying, Britiish pest controllers couldn't cope with that? God help us.

i don't think you realise how big the rat task was, I for one don't know many pesties with helicopter tickets and am sure when you are releasing poison from air to ground experience is key.

I'm sure it is and as you say i dont realise how big a task it was, so how did they do it on a bird sanctuary, would love to know. No matter how 'technical' it was, I'd like to think Britian can cope with its own rat problems.

I'm sure it is and as you say i dont realise how big a task it was, so how did they do it on a bird sanctuary, would love to know. No matter how 'technical' it was, I'd like to think Britian can cope with its own rat problems.

Britain can not deal with its 2 legged vermin effectively never mind the 4 legged ones :laugh:

It was done with a baiting program,, plain and simple,,,but not from a chopper,, just plain and simple pesters baiting up boxes,, but i assume there were a lot of boxes,,,