Irish Fly

Lads from Sligo was up there couple of days ago hunting said some of the long ears was flying,on massive land,and also said tommy and tiger jimmy johnny put on a brill day could not do enough for them and got them plenty of runs,now that's what's it's all about it's nice to be nice FairPlay to lads no messing about there

seem to have plenty land lord louth

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

no paddy not lost had it out at the weekend there never seen a hare all day it be out again this week I show my dogs if I get them on no prob every one entitled to there opinion iv not world beaters by any means but they try there best black dog a decent dog spin them any size of land broke a toe 2 weeks ago when he bk I try get him on he can hold them for a bit plenty of speed

no paddy not lost had it out at the weekend there never seen a hare all day it be out again this week I show my dogs if I get them on no prob every one entitled to there opinion iv not world beaters by any means but they try there best black dog a decent dog spin them any size of land broke a toe 2 weeks ago when he bk I try get him on he can hold them for a bit plenty of speed

• Like 1

i got a day put on for lads in d past when d could not get races so lads i dont knock mens dogs so why do ye have to do it it nice to have some lads to give a day out it all about sport

bunch crabbing cnuts jimmy LT more than 60 clip up good an bad at least he shows the team going. best dogmen in the country
  • Like 1

cam down jimmy wasent knocking the young jjust saying he meet mister right a seasoned dog would have worked hard to kill that one

dont think that dog,has the gears for the hare,nice run but no presure on the hare.it went were it wanted to go.

lol,was i not right saying what i saw on this clip,only what i think my self. :thumbs:

what a load of bullshit,o great race great pup,great land,say what you see,that was i did an their after my blood now lol,if i had of said what 99.9 on here said about the run,they would of loved me lol. :laugh:

• Like 3

cam down jimmy wasent knocking the young jjust saying he meet mister right a seasoned dog would have worked hard to kill that one

dont think that dog,has the gears for the hare,nice run but no presure on the hare.it went were it wanted to go.

lol,was i not right saying what i saw on this clip,only what i think my self. :thumbs:

what a load of bullshit,o great race great pup,great land,say what you see,that was i did an their after my blood now lol,if i had of said what 99.9 on here said about the run,they would of loved me lol. :laugh: