Long Term Relationships Ending !

well i have been with my wife anna for nearley 14 years,we never fall out and she is still my best friend.my point here is get out and find who your meant to be with.don't settle for second best.good luck with it.

fair play mate, every woman ive been with i always fall out with them :laugh: , but ive mellowed now as i ve got older, but as they say you never whats round the corner , even after 30 years with the same 1 :yes:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes!.....Best advice I could give is. Don't bare your soul on THL coz they will rip the piss out of you for sport.   TC

My Opinion Is DON'T HIT THE DRINK . . Cause That Will Cloud Your Judgement WRONGLY . . There Is Light At The End Off The Tunnel Mate , Not Saying This Through Experience As Ive Been With My Mrs 28 yrs

The grass aint always as green as we think it might be !

well i have been with my wife anna for nearley 14 years,we never fall out and she is still my best friend.my point here is get out and find who your meant to be with.don't settle for second best.good luck with it.

fair play mate, every woman ive been with i always fall out with them :laugh: , but ive mellowed now as i ve got older, but as they say you never whats round the corner , even after 30 years with the same 1 :yes:

You thinking of bailing out after 30 years Ray........from what I hear Mrs Bird cooks a mean breakfast .....and at your time of life a good breakfast would win hands down............ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

You thinking of bailing out after 30 years Ray........from what I hear Mrs Bird cooks a mean breakfast .....and at your time of life a good breakfast would win hands down............ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

yeh she does look after me, and never stops me doing what i want, but you never know as they say what round the corner lol. I infact i did chat to a nice fit young lady the other day, she was walking a lab.She liked my dogs said they look fit+healthy , i told her they were working dogs and i try to get out and do bit with them. She said i look very fit+strong for my age, :icon_redface: me mind not been right since neither me body :laugh: so you never know whats round the corner :yes:

Life in the old dog yet ray...lol ya dirty owd fecker.....

Sometimes us blokes can be thinking a woman is interested in you,,,, but all there doing is being friendly,, our egos can be to be big for our own good,,

• Like 6

Life in the old dog yet ray...lol ya dirty owd fecker.....

Sometimes us blokes can be thinking a woman is interested in you,,,, but all there doing is being friendly,, our egos can be to be big for our own good,,

yup you right Tomo, nevermind mate, it nice to have nice young thing like she is say that, prob want see her when its dark+wet, like most dog walkers . roll on summer lol

• Like 1

You's are all mental, as soon as I get rid a the Dragon, me the mutts and me ferrets will be going all Plummer and getting a croft where no mad women will ever find us, flook jumping out frying pan an into fire....lol

:laugh:

You's are all mental, as soon as I get rid a the Dragon, me the mutts and me ferrets will be going all Plummer and getting a croft where no mad women will ever find us, flook jumping out frying pan an into fire....lol

your like me , only me uses the comp, good job them the other 1/2 dont see it :laugh: any way feck'em you only pass this way once , when you go up the croft get a young woman there and get her sister for me :thumbs: lol

• Like 1

It's one thing, riding through the rough patches and fixing things when they're broken. It's another thing when all there are is rough patches and you look at that person and think ... nope, I just don't want to be here any more. It's not about who's right or wrong, who said or did this or that, it's about that very moment when you just know it's not for you and it's time to move on. That's when it's time to say goodbye. Lingering only causes more drama and you start blaming the other person for stuff when really, it just boils down to admitting you don't love them and you don't want to be with them.

The hard part is usually the new routines, the changes to all that you've grown used to, as was stated earlier in the thread. Sooner rather than later you'll probably wonder why you didn't try to make yourself happy a long time ago. Don't stay out of habit. And don't be afraid of change.

Good luck to you :thumbs:

• Like 4