Long Term Relationships Ending !

has anyone ended a long term relationship, and how much does it hurt ? iv been in mine for near on 14 years this january coming, and i cant take no more, ill put an lol but it is'nt funny at all anyone got any experiencenses, or words of wisdom ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes!.....Best advice I could give is. Don't bare your soul on THL coz they will rip the piss out of you for sport.   TC

My Opinion Is DON'T HIT THE DRINK . . Cause That Will Cloud Your Judgement WRONGLY . . There Is Light At The End Off The Tunnel Mate , Not Saying This Through Experience As Ive Been With My Mrs 28 yrs

The grass aint always as green as we think it might be !

If it aint right don't hang about, it's a long time life no point being depressed through all of it..... :thumbs:

That's my advice.... unfortunately I think you'll get a bit of stick now :laugh:

• Like 3

Yes!.....Best advice I could give is. Don't bare your soul on THL coz they will rip the piss out of you for sport.

TC

thanks you have an old soul i suspect ! and if they do, in years to come they'l know exactly what i mean x 10 !

• Like 1

My Opinion Is DON'T HIT THE DRINK . . Cause That Will Cloud Your Judgement WRONGLY . . There Is Light At The End Off The Tunnel Mate , Not Saying This Through Experience As Ive Been With My Mrs 28 yrs But Watching Friends Go Through Similiar To Yourself Those Who Hit The Drink Went Down Hill While Lads Who Stayed Strong Flourished Eventually . . Good Luck Pal .

• Like 11

I think that there a lot of people in relationships that they don't really want to be in. There are two sides to the coin, on one hand you only live once and life is too short to be miserable so you could finish the relationship, bear the pain in the short term and you may well end up being very happy. On the other hand, is it really that bad, has it been bad for a while and do you think its gonna get better. In your heart you will know what you want to do, its one of those things..........................be true to yourself, can you see any light at the end of the tunnel, if you can it may be worth trying to save the relationship, if you can see no light at the end of that tunnel then you will already know what you want/need to do. Remember that you have the right to be happy. Whatever you do, do it with the best intentions and you will not go far wrong :thumbs:

• Like 2

Its always difficult :yes:

You have to knuckle down - work hard and get out with the dogs more...

I am 32 and had plenty of blows, it always gets better..

Like folk say don't hit the bottle, but a few nights out with the boys on the ratch does no harm..

A few loose women and you will feel plenty better... Well done me, the world of good..

Something are just not meant to be..

While this moons up, go get laid :thumbs:

Edited by Giro
  • Like 4

I think that there a lot of people in relationships that they don't really want to be in. There are two sides to the coin, on one hand you only live once and life is too short to be miserable so you could finish the relationship, bear the pain in the short term and you may well end up being very happy. On the other hand, is it really that bad, has it been bad for a while and do you think its gonna get better. In your heart you will know what you want to do, its one of those things..........................be true to yourself, can you see any light at the end of the tunnel, if you can it may be worth trying to save the relationship, if you can see no light at the end of that tunnel then you will already know what you want/need to do. Remember that you have the right to be happy. Whatever you do, do it with the best intentions and you will not go far wrong :thumbs:

a very wise soul ! and yes iv already made my decision, in the end ... ill be ending it, but i know its gonna hurt unbearably ! thats what.........if im honest im afraid of !

14 years is a long time, it will be like starting a new life and the unknown is always frightening, but if you can try and see it as an opportunity to create the life you want to live, a fresh start :thumbs: It will be painful at first, but time heals and in time you will be free to live the life you want.

• Like 1

My 20 year marriage ended 3 years ago , to be honest it was a weight off my shoulders , the last 3 years have been an immense struggle to keep my head above water on my own, but I rather have the daily struggles than live a lie & be unhappy & have to keep faking a smile

Now I am smiling for real , just do whats right for you in your personal circumstances & things will get better :yes:

• Like 7

My 20 year marriage ended 3 years ago , to be honest it was a weight off my shoulders , the last 3 years have been an immense struggle to keep my head above water on my own, but I rather have the daily struggles than live a lie & be unhappy & have to keep faking a smile

Now I am smiling for real , just do whats right for you in your personal circumstances & things will get better :yes:

Secret Is Kay Don't Get Married . . 28yrs & Still Not Married . . I Rush into Fukc All ;) !!
  • Like 3

Secret Is Kay Don't Get Married . . 28yrs & Still Not Married . . I Rush into Fukc All ;) !!

Well I have tried it twice & wont be bothering again :laugh: