2Nd In A Week

me and lofti ,add a run out last nite , probley the last 1 until the next black week, just,,a maybe lol,, got to the area what we planed,, lofti makes tracks on his ground and off I went on my ground,,,we met up,, about 3 hour,s down the line,,,was not to shaw what I had got at this stage,, I new I had a fair few, lofti had kept count of his, he add 31, so off we go togeather,,, running the dogs in turn,,,,we was looky with the weather,,,no rain in any amount just a good wind and the moon had dipt,,,,, we rapt up the nite on 116 bunnys,, ern getting 59 and meg 57,,, both dogs ran well,,,got a ginger 1 ,,,or I shud say meg did,,, got a pic just in time, the rain was starting to come,, the ,rain 20 mins later was unreal,, I at to stop the car the wind screan wipers cud not cope with the amount of water,,,,thank fack we was not court in that,,,,ive often looked at erns lips the next day,,,and I wud not want mine to be like this and eat a bag of salt and vinegar crisps,,,,,lol

lofty3_zps7aaf9936.jpg

IMG_8275_zps7c2b674c.jpg

IMG_8271_zpsc454d333.jpg

DSC01691_zps47815431.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

me and lofti ,add a run out last nite , probley the last 1 until the next black week, just,,a maybe lol,, got to the area what we planed,, lofti makes tracks on his ground and off I went on my ground,

LOFTI MITE HAVE SOME BETTER, ONES,,, THIS PIC HAS A MEMORY OR 3 TO HIT,,, ,

That,s one hell of a bag lads.very keen and obviously very good dogs.but how the hell you can be bothered hanging all the fookers on a gate is beyond me.lolol it would must take nearly aslong to han

That,s one hell of a bag lads.very keen and obviously very good dogs.but how the hell you can be bothered hanging all the fookers on a gate is beyond me.lolol

it would must take nearly aslong to hang em as it does to catch em..you must be mental unless your doing it to piss tomo off.. :whistling::laugh:

• Like 3