Size For Triple Box For Quad

Hi

I have an angled front box with 3 compartments, only 1 terrier in each, which gives plenty of visibility and a bigger one on the rear which I think you need when you got all the kit for a days hunting.

post-3702-0-02204800-1381569587.jpg

And here was my first quad with a wooden box on that I rolled on a hill.........the drop off the track behind it was 150ft sheer drop so glad it was on the field...

post-3702-0-61480500-1381569674.jpg

A better pic of the front box..

post-3702-0-88342700-1381569809.jpg

And below the larger boxes my mate makes.

post-3702-0-82587100-1381569903.jpg

I have had mine go over on a mountain and the boxes saved the quad and dogs.........

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My set up, triple box on back, solid water tight doors which are lockable and vent holes facing driving direction, tool box on front with top opening which overlaps to make it water tight. The lad cu

check out www.cotswoldkennels.co.uk

Terriers died from exhaust fumes i travel the lenth and bredth of the uk hunting and have never heard of one terrier being asphyxiated by exhaust fumes it a matter of personnal prefersnce back or fr

Posted Images

Hi

I have an angled front box with 3 compartments, only 1 terrier in each, which gives plenty of visibility and a bigger one on the rear which I think you need when you got all the kit for a days hunting.

attachicon.gifquad2 (6).JPG

And here was my first quad with a wooden box on that I rolled on a hill.........the drop off the track behind it was 150ft sheer drop so glad it was on the field...

attachicon.gifquad1 (5).JPG

A better pic of the front box..

attachicon.gifquad 3 (7).JPG

And below the larger boxes my mate makes.

attachicon.gifphoto (9).JPG

I have had mine go over on a mountain and the boxes saved the quad and dogs.........

. Great set up , the tools being in the front and being heaver than your terriers balance the weight out. And if there in a box and you do roll there not going to be flying round. A round mouth flying through the air will do a bit of damage

Terriers died from exhaust fumes i travel the lenth and bredth of the uk hunting and have never heard of one terrier being asphyxiated by exhaust fumes it a matter of personnal prefersnce back or front. I prefare back

i heard about it too someone slung they jacket over the box blocking the exhaust which routed the fumes into the box. each to they own but id rather be safe then sorry that's why mine is on the front box full of tools on the back.
Anyone that leaves a stationary bike running when hunting or digging need there head examining!
lol i can not be arsed no more glad theres some one else with a bit of common
never said the bike was left parked up Mr know it all. i forgot you know it all lol what a bunch of fools
So being Sherlock I'm guessing your saying it happened when the bike was moving.!!!??? Go bury your heed boyo... A jacket slung over the exhaust that stayed there while the bike was bouncing around the fields, lol class !! Edited by alimac