Size For Triple Box For Quad

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My set up, triple box on back, solid water tight doors which are lockable and vent holes facing driving direction, tool box on front with top opening which overlaps to make it water tight. The lad cu

check out www.cotswoldkennels.co.uk

Terriers died from exhaust fumes i travel the lenth and bredth of the uk hunting and have never heard of one terrier being asphyxiated by exhaust fumes it a matter of personnal prefersnce back or fr

Posted Images

check out www.cotswoldkennels.co.uk

i have looked, i see most boxes are on the front of the bike and looking at the pics i thought they were pretty near the handles and would effect turning no?

i need it on the front really as i was gonna get a bigger box on the back(with plenty of ventilation in it) to get a lurcher in,thats why the questions are about the front boxes.

thanks fella's for ya input :thumbs:

hbg

a lurcher..........that would be a pain in the ass where ever you put it,......most just run with the bike....

it will when i get to where i'm going

if its got hitch for little trailer you be better off with that,.........you will get peed off with a big box on there bud.....