Police Looking For Thug That Beat An Old Man Up

I don't know if anybody else was in the carriage but if they were how can you allow that to happen and go home and look at yourself in the mirror ... Shame ..........

The carriage dont look all that packed does it......and Southend to Shenfield aint exactly the Bronx he probably got his bottle from the fact it was an empty train in middle Essex.............mind you there all orrible c**ts that West Ham lot.

Edited by gnasher16

I have heard that most of them are suppressed homosexuals and that's what makes them aggressive .............

You keep referring to sexuality on my posts is there something you want to ask me ?........Alright if its your first time i,ll be gentle ok ;)

• Like 1

I have heard that most of them are suppressed homosexuals and that's what makes them aggressive .............

You keep referring to sexuality on my posts is there something you want to ask me ?........Alright if its your first time i,ll be gentle ok ;)

It's because you're THLs Middle Age Male Sex Guru.... :laugh:

Well you are a ruggedly handsome man :icon_redface: ............

Course yeah i forgot about my new role......alright well.... Socks my advice would be..... all those army years shacked up with men has clearly left you with a burning desire to fill a gap.....but its not going to be mine im afraid.............now while i cant fix you up with a date i can supply you with the candle lit dinner ;)

http://anabolics24.com/pnormal/Rohypnol-1mg-Roche-2.jpg

• Like 1

Course yeah i forgot about my new role......alright well.... Socks my advice would be..... all those army years shacked up with men has clearly left you with a burning desire to fill a gap.....but its not going to be mine im afraid.............now while i cant fix you up with a date i can supply you with the candle lit dinner ;)

http://anabolics24.com/pnormal/Rohypnol-1mg-Roche-2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ............