Power Lifting - Personal Best

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck that mullarky hods of bricks and 20 foot scaffold tubes been lifted all day too fekin knackerd to start lifting for no reason.

anymore than 20 bunnys and i use drop off points lol

Yeh his mrs says ,,, it takes him all night to do,,,what he yoused to do all night

Would of thought benching that you would of done better squats and dead lifts..

My back and legs were much stronger than chest.. They recon to boost size to work legs. I would of thought you got to use it all..

I`m strong in the chest and I`m talking touching the chest here and pausing before lifting.The squat has to be right down so the quads are below parallel to the ground.Deadlifts can easily be increased with your size/weight.Just want an idea of what you lads are doing.

I was never massive. I could do squats with 190 and dead lift 220 not PB done 3 sets of ten but could only bench 65 done 75 but only cranked out 3 reps.. I don't train anymore and I trained on and off but last time done 18 months. No discipline lol I have even started smoking again..

I was never massive. I could do squats with 190 and dead lift 220 not PB done 3 sets of ten but could only bench 65 done 75 but only cranked out 3 reps.. I don't train anymore and I trained on and off but last time done 18 months. No discipline lol I have even started smoking again..

Your DL is very good compared to your BP and SQ.You probably have natural good grip strength.Quit the fags mate,you know it makes. sense.

I need to get back exercising and l kcoking them fags on the head. had bit of stress with one thing or another. Been working full time and doing full time uni combine that with the dogs and my mrs lol something had to go.. Finish uni in Jan so will have so much more free time and s clear head so might get back at it..

I did prefer doing basic compound stuff my routine was fairly basic.. Back and biceps chest and tri and legs..

Would be better spending my cash on protein good scran and supplements rather than lambert and butlers lol

Is that raw or equipped ?.......Good standard of lifting that not far off British level....................not quite sure how your squatting more than your deadlifting though :blink: ..........I spent a few years competing back years ago my lifts were pretty similar to yours at slightly less bodyweight......its not for me though im very strong across the chest and shoulders but the back lets me down these days in any type of squat/dead.......i rarely do max lifts any more but i,ll regularly bench 160/165 for reps......squat 200 and dead 220 all for reps.............i come into my own in the shoulder/arm movements rather than the powerlifting 3 :D

BP 100kg

SQ 110kg

DL 186.5kg

All at 73kg body weight and 5'7" tall. Not squatting that at the mo as I've been out of training for about a year. Got a couple of massive beast mates who compete at strongman events, most recently in the Wales' strongest man, so I always felt very small when training with them! Haha!

Jim