Scottish Independence

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets get this put to bed once and for all ask mr smallman all or nothing if he looses the vote he should step down and be fooked off out of the uk , england is nothing without the rest of the uk.

Im Welsh, can see 100% where the Scots are coming from but this is a unique Isle, its BRITAIN, we stood shoulder to shoulder for over 1000 years and not been invaded mun. All of us together can't be b

The oil that we pump out on our rig, is secured by the South Korean govt. Wee fat fucksalmond doesn`t see any off it,   He is just playing to the crowds, so he can get a statue in Glesga wee fat

Posted Images

The people who Ive spoken to dont seem to be giving it much thought beyond the vote, repercussions. Same as the BNP in this country, they would be ok until they actually got anywhere near power, then like a dog chasing a car, when push came to shove...they'd shite themselves and not know what to do. The economy will be the hardest thing for them, i think if they genuinely want it and it goes to vote (much the same with northern ireland) if the vote went the way of independance, then give them it by all means.

ireland a different story.

i know it is, but my point stands. if the vote went in favour of the people wanting a democracy, i think we should give it to you...it hasnt so far, so we havent. But if/when it does...let it be united ireland.

i think We should give it to you lol ] its a country an island with the 6 most north eastern counties occupied by british forces .as patrick pearce said as he faced the firing squad...IRELAND UNFREE WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE how right he was .

The people who Ive spoken to dont seem to be giving it much thought beyond the vote, repercussions. Same as the BNP in this country, they would be ok until they actually got anywhere near power, then like a dog chasing a car, when push came to shove...they'd shite themselves and not know what to do. The economy will be the hardest thing for them, i think if they genuinely want it and it goes to vote (much the same with northern ireland) if the vote went the way of independance, then give them it by all means.

ireland a different story.

i know it is, but my point stands. if the vote went in favour of the people wanting a democracy, i think we should give it to you...it hasnt so far, so we havent. But if/when it does...let it be united ireland.

i think We should give it to you lol ] its a country an island with the 6 most north eastern counties occupied by british forces .as patrick pearce said as he faced the firing squad...IRELAND UNFREE WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE how right he was .

so do you actually agree with me...? because i really cant tell by your post. Its like you agree with me, but are still trying really hard to be a prick...

ime not th prick.all ime saying is what patrick pearse said as he faced the firing squad ireland unfree will never be at peace .that was in 1916 .65YRS later robert sands MP for west belfast died on hunger strike for the same cause........do you want the same for scotland ..while salmon eats salmon steaks ...fat cxxt

• Like 1

cant see many scots giving up there steak pie suppers for that cause;

certainly not that c**t salmond. btw im not even sure what your getting at lol

freedom

Freedom from whom? Scotland is an integral part of the UK, the previous two prime ministers were Scottish and Cameron is hardly an English name either.. We'll all still be ruled by the same bunch of c**ts in Brussels in any case, same as you are.. :yes:

I no nothing about politics at all but I was speaking to my customer yesterday he says that salmon used to be totally left wing what ever that means he has a photo from years ago with salmon and kinnock

meAns he was a red under the bed lol
haven't a f clue What that's means either )

I saw something on Facebook the other day. Now I'm sure I'm correct in saying that Norway is a very rich and prosperous place, less people than us but survives on Oil. Is that correct? If so why is it impossible that Scotland would fail?. At this current time I am neither for or against to be honest I would need serious facts and figures to vote either way.

I saw something on Facebook the other day. Now I'm sure I'm correct in saying that Norway is a very rich and prosperous place, less people than us but survives on Oil. Is that correct? If so why is it impossible that Scotland would fail?. At this current time I am neither for or against to be honest I would need serious facts and figures to vote either way.

Norway has got a lot more oil than Scotland/the UK..

Norway has got a lot more oil than Scotland/the UK..

So do they pump it out faster than us or what cause having more I can't see that being an issue.. Unless we are going to run out??