Beagles

Have ye tried looking in Ireland?

I know a few lads that hunt a few beagles and might have some spare pups?

i looked into that infact i very nearly got a foxhound bitch from their (was that not thru you?) but by the time you pay £300 each for dogs then a couple of hundred in the ferry it adds up!

Just out of interest has any one tried any from rehoming places? I only ask cause i know at least 2 families who have got them before i could disuade them then had to get rid because they were to much of a handfull. Now i know it could be really hit and miss but for the 60 quid or what ever you pay its got to be worth a shot and it got to be better for the hound to have a season getting hunted/tested then culled if its no good than the fate that all ways faces "pets" that are to much work, being bounced around homes and eventualy killed in a dog kennel.

Lads,

A friend of mine has some beagle pups. He is located in Ireland.

He is not looking for a fortune for them, definetly not €300 each, so even with the cost of transport, they might still work out ok?

These are from hunting stock.

PM me if ye are interested.

Hi guys im looking to find out if there is any beagle litters planned from good working parents

Atb wayne

if you can't find "good working parents" try a young rescue if you have the time and something to bring it on you can not take away 500 years of instinct fckrs will hunt anything with a scent your training will decide what, but the instinct for fox will eventually for go all other quarry (rabbits, squirrels, cats :laugh: ) good luck mate oh yeh and if you have the money locators are a good investment :tongue2: