Have A Bone Haye.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you lads are forgetting when talking about conditioning for the combat sports is that a fighter like Mayweather will cut absolutely no corners whatsoever in preparation.....with the type of wealt

Yeah,Hayes clearly indiginous to our Isles...

By standard of athelete neems do you mean fitness/conditioning ?? because if you do then thats a silly point imo. Those lads who are serious at it and fight at world level put just as much in as a wor

Brookie an old pal of mine is making a comeback at the York Hall in a few weeks,on one of the undercard fights i saw the name Phil Fury....middle or light middle i cant remember which.......is he part of the same family ? certainly has the look of the other boys....ive not heard of him whats he all about i,ll keep an eye out for him.

phil fury and his brother Hughie are Tysons first cousins hughies pro debut is at York hall on the 27th, Tysons other first cousin Hughie is also heavyweight, peters

son, fought on channel 5 a few times.

Have i got that right theres 2 Hughie Furys then ?.......Both heavyweight ?................Not sure how far any of them will go but they,re certainly getting involved in the domestic scene.......good luck to them.

yea theres 2 Hughie furys one middleweight making his pro debut next week and his 1st cousin Hughie heavey weight already won world ameature gold and undeafeated in about 5 pro fights. both 1st cousins to Tyson fury.

be nice to have a decent debate about boxing for a change instead of it turning to shite............I can sit in my local and talk about boxing with 7/8 people without any shit seems its just the internet than brings out the crap..

Fooks sake brookie,,,,, can't you tell when I say somthing tongue in cheek,, I was having a dig at staffs riff raff,, just a bit of banter,,, max got it ,,look at his post,,,

As it happens I like fury, think he might suprise a few,, and I hope he does.....

As for my reply to neems,,, well he's just a c**t

tomo im sorry mate .ive sent you a pm :thumbs:

• Like 1

Brookie an old pal of mine is making a comeback at the York Hall in a few weeks,on one of the undercard fights i saw the name Phil Fury....middle or light middle i cant remember which.......is he part of the same family ? certainly has the look of the other boys....ive not heard of him whats he all about i,ll keep an eye out for him.

hes up and down gnash between light middle and middle . hes had a fair few fights as a pro .hes a good fighter very stylish and improving all the time .hes a first cousin to ty .

Stone me i cant believe yous are having the " whos the hardest " debate :D ...........K1 fighters should win at K1......Boxers should win at Boxing.......mma fighters should win at mma.......put Remy Bonjasky in a boxing ring with a world class boxer and he wont stand a chance its a playground conversation !!.......My dads an astronaut he,s the toughest....no my dads a fireman he,s the toughest....no my dads a boxer :laugh: ......Rugby and Football are both played with a ball but send Gareth Bale on a rugby pitch or the top Rugby player on a Football pitch and they,re both f****d !

• Like 1

hes up and down gnash between light middle and middle . hes had a fair few fights as a pro .hes a good fighter very stylish and improving all the time .hes a first cousin to ty .

Right ok ..............i was telling some of the lads on here about an old gym mate of mine Mark Prince whos making a comeback at 43......this is the same show so i,ll be ringside for this one i,ll have a good look at him.

Stone me i cant believe yous are having the " whos the hardest " debate :D ...........K1 fighters should win at K1......Boxers should win at Boxing.......mma fighters should win at mma.......put Remy Bonjasky in a boxing ring with a world class boxer and he wont stand a chance its a playground conversation !!.......My dads an astronaut he,s the toughest....no my dads a fireman he,s the toughest....no my dads a boxer :laugh: ......Rugby and Football are both played with a ball but send Gareth Bale on a rugby pitch or the top Rugby player on a Football pitch and they,re both f****d !

I just reckon the standard of athlete is lower in K1 and Muay Thai than boxing.

Probably because there's not much money in them and comparably very few people practice them.

As for the kickboxing,I believe they've changed the rules in the past to try and stop ex pro boxers coming in and knocking everyone out.

Edited by neems

By standard of athelete neems do you mean fitness/conditioning ?? because if you do then thats a silly point imo. Those lads who are serious at it and fight at world level put just as much in as a world class boxer or any other world class sportsman/woman does in their chosen sport.

• Like 2

By standard of athelete neems do you mean fitness/conditioning ?? because if you do then thats a silly point imo. Those lads who are serious at it and fight at world level put just as much in as a world class boxer or any other world class sportsman/woman does in their chosen sport.

talent wise,fitness included.

I think they're at least as dedicated,because whatever level they reach they'll still need a job to support themselves.

I know of lads who've earned more through unlicensed boxing than some world class Thai boxers.

Is that,,, para muck max,,,, seen him fight a few times absolutely gifted,,, doesn't even break a sweat,, think he went over to k1 might have been him that took ray safo apart,, I forget now,,, must be giving 10,s of killo's away in evry fight,,, in fact if it was safo he fought,,, must have been 4 stone Minimum ,,, fecking talented him