Have A Bone Haye.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What you lads are forgetting when talking about conditioning for the combat sports is that a fighter like Mayweather will cut absolutely no corners whatsoever in preparation.....with the type of wealt

Yeah,Hayes clearly indiginous to our Isles...

By standard of athelete neems do you mean fitness/conditioning ?? because if you do then thats a silly point imo. Those lads who are serious at it and fight at world level put just as much in as a wor

Brookie an old pal of mine is making a comeback at the York Hall in a few weeks,on one of the undercard fights i saw the name Phil Fury....middle or light middle i cant remember which.......is he part of the same family ? certainly has the look of the other boys....ive not heard of him whats he all about i,ll keep an eye out for him.

Brookie an old pal of mine is making a comeback at the York Hall in a few weeks,on one of the undercard fights i saw the name Phil Fury....middle or light middle i cant remember which.......is he part of the same family ? certainly has the look of the other boys....ive not heard of him whats he all about i,ll keep an eye out for him.

phil fury and his brother Hughie are Tysons first cousins hughies pro debut is at York hall on the 27th, Tysons other first cousin Hughie is also heavyweight, peters

son, fought on channel 5 a few times.

• Like 1

Is rather support some born and bred for generations in these islands than half a f****n immigrant and I know for a fact when we turn in to the balkans which one of them would be shoulder to shoulder with us

Spot on mate much sooner support a born and bred English man like haye,,, than an Irish p***y immigrant ......

• Like 1

phil fury and his brother Hughie are Tysons first cousins hughies pro debut is at York hall on the 27th, Tysons other first cousin Hughie is also heavyweight, peters

son, fought on channel 5 a few times.

Have i got that right theres 2 Hughie Furys then ?.......Both heavyweight ?................Not sure how far any of them will go but they,re certainly getting involved in the domestic scene.......good luck to them.

Is rather support some born and bred for generations in these islands than half a f****n immigrant and I know for a fact when we turn in to the balkans which one of them would be shoulder to shoulder with us

Spot on mate much sooner support a born and bred English man like haye,,, than an Irish p***y immigrant ......

• Like 2

So he's not going to fight in kickboxing?

He'd do we'll imo,the standard in those sports is nowhere near as high as boxing.

But unfortunately he still gets ko'd in the Haye fight.

Same as Boxing they are differing standards of Muay Thai

Those Fighters at the top will cut you to ribbons with fists and elbows

And smash your legs to fook with knees and feet.

I think a ex world heavyweight boxing champion tried his luck not so long ago in Thailand against some non descript Russian and got beat badly in a round or two.

Imagine those at the Top.

Your fooked.

I assumed it would be full contact kickboxing,western boxers have often cleaned up there.

Even so the standard of athlete in Muay Thai is far below pro boxing.

Moore than you..;)

bad day at the office for me ,sorry tomo

Edited by brookie

Got to say I agree with max,,, was big in to k1 a few years back,,,, and all the ex boxers that went in there got smashed,,, saw a few go toe to toe with just fists,, and at first I thought ,,, the boxers will do them,,,,,wrong got smashed,,, think it was remmi bonaski that smashed ex heaviweight Botha ,,, and remi was giving away loads of weight,,,might of fought him twice if my memory seves

Fooks sake brookie,,,,, can't you tell when I say somthing tongue in cheek,, I was having a dig at staffs riff raff,, just a bit of banter,,, max got it ,,look at his post,,,

As it happens I like fury, think he might suprise a few,, and I hope he does.....

As for my reply to neems,,, well he's just a c**t

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

So he's not going to fight in kickboxing?

He'd do we'll imo,the standard in those sports is nowhere near as high as boxing.

But unfortunately he still gets ko'd in the Haye fight.

Same as Boxing they are differing standards of Muay Thai

Those Fighters at the top will cut you to ribbons with fists and elbows

And smash your legs to fook with knees and feet.

I think a ex world heavyweight boxing champion tried his luck not so long ago in Thailand against some non descript Russian and got beat badly in a round or two.

Imagine those at the Top.

Your fooked.

I assumed it would be full contact kickboxing,western boxers have often cleaned up there.

Even so the standard of athlete in Muay Thai is far below pro boxing.

Are you for Real and Lumpini Champion is Just as Committed as your Mayweathers ect

I 'd go as far as to say a Lumpini Champion at the same weight as Mayweather would smash him to bits in a anything goes scrap in the street or a Cage or a Ring.

Its the Ultimate Form of Fighting bar Non.

The art is more effective.

The athletes aren't the same standard,being a pro boxer means something,I fought C class 6 months after my first training session.

And that isn't exceptional,for a boxer it would be.

Fooks sake brookie,,,,, can't you tell when I say somthing tongue in cheek,, I was having a dig at staffs riff raff,, just a bit of banter,,, max got it ,,look at his post,,,

As it happens I like fury, think he might suprise a few,, and I hope he does.....

As for my reply to neems,,, well he's just a c**t

I'm actually offended...

That you'd call that mongrel Haye an English man.