Too Easy.....

Where/how would you go about sourcing quality flesh like that?

Asda

thanks for that! I never realised it would be that simple, I feel daft now lol but I never go shopping the wife does it for me, so ive more time to get the dogs out you see.so is that in any branch or should I keep an eye out for one with one of those buy one get two things, you know a BOGOFF DEAL.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to get hung up on what ingredients are in or aren't in the various completes on the market.....   But there's no mistaking what's in this lot....nothing but goodness.....   Minced beef.....green

Mrs is used to it all....been some feckin funny things hung, cut or chopped up in ma hoose over the years.....her mother's been missing since 2005...

Good stuff mate I was sorting 100 kilos of this last night .........  

Posted Images

That would feed my pack for about 3 days. I go through a cow every two weeks. 12 Leopard Hounds, 3 terriers, 2 Stags, 2 whippets and a batch of 7 collie lurchers and my wifes mutt.

fkin hell, thats some serious dog shit to shovel / wash away!

does any of the hunting you do generate any income to help towards the dogs upkeep? or is it all purely for the sport with no revenue streams back into the kennels?are the cows old stock direct from a farm, and as a matter of intrest, what would a cow cost and what condition would it come to you?, as in, dressed out? , skinned?

:thumbs:

ATB

Edited by jonah.

to get hung up on what ingredients are in or aren't in the various completes on the market..... :yes:

But there's no mistaking what's in this lot....nothing but goodness..... :thumbs:

Minced beef.....green tripe....tongues.....big bones......hearts, liver, kidneys and a pile of venison....

attachicon.gifrsz_pict1874 (1).jpg id eat that myself never mind the dogs lol

Good stuff mate I was sorting 100 kilos of this last night .........image-73.jpg

Proper grub for dogs that is Ken...good to get some put away in the freezer eh..... :thumbs:

Yes in the freezer.............of course make sure you leave enough electric on your meter when you go on holiday....lol

Got back from my hols to find the freezer was off,,,5 week away,,,hundred pound of oss meat,, and 20 rabbits......you can't emagin the horror or smell when I opened the freezer,,, couldn't get the smell out my hands for days,,, put the hole lot in the bin,,,,

• Like 4

Good stuff mate I was sorting 100 kilos of this last night .........image-73.jpg

Proper grub for dogs that is Ken...good to get some put away in the freezer eh..... :thumbs:

Yes in the freezer.............of course make sure you leave enough electric on your meter when you go on holiday....lol

Got back from my hols to find the freezer was off,,,5 week away,,,hundred pound of oss meat,, and 20 rabbits......you can't emagin the horror or smell when I opened the freezer,,, couldn't get the smell out my hands for days,,, put the hole lot in the bin,,,,

:laugh: :laugh: :bad: :bad: :laugh: Jeesus.... I left a bucket of guts and skin in the garage for a few days this week and it was bad enough :huh:

It weren't pretty mate I can tell you,,,, in fact for a few days I put off doing it,,,, as if a few extra days was going to make a difference after 5 week...lol.

The freezer is still outside,, even though its been bleached a few times,,, lid is open letting in wind and rain,, a few more cleans befor owt goes back in..... Poor dogs are on compleat for a few days..lol

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

would of been alright for the foxes that would of,.........fecking gutter ive had it where a rabbit fallen down the back of freezer ,..............you can smell it but cant find it ,.........then eventually when you do find it,.....fooking stinks.....

Am I the only one that loads meat into the freezer only to find,when you come to get it back,the bags have dropped into the cracks of others then frozen, I seem to spend hours with a hammer and crow bar trying to prise out bin bags out.I had to turn off the freezer yesterday to try and get the last few bags out still not got them out yet.

TOMO, I picked up a chest freezer of a member off here kindly gave me last year. it had a bit of water and old dead stuff in the bottom, must of been outside a while or so. My mate and me had to lift it over a fence to get it to the van from his garden, luckily he's shorter than me and when the several litres of stinking water poured down his front like a stinking waterfall, he wasn't best happy, twas a stinky old trip home I tell thee :laugh: :laugh:

Things we do for our dogs hey :D

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 1

Am I the only one that loads meat into the freezer only to find,when you come to get it back,the bags have dropped into the cracks of others then frozen, I seem to spend hours with a hammer and crow bar trying to prise out bin bags out.I had to turn off the freezer yesterday to try and get the last few bags out still not got them out yet.

Layers of paper or plastic between the bags and make sure no gunk dribbles oot the bags :thumbs:

• Like 1