Air Rifle Licensing Debate, Airgun Licensing

Enjoyed the Scottish MP shot by an air gun. As a kid one of my friend's mother was a blonde German Jew who had been incarcerated in a Nazi concentration camp. Didn't know this until I was a young man. She never paraded the fact around.

Also, maybe this guy got shot stealing something? A pie out of an open window?

Would have questioned the Scottish governments need for airgun license when the Yank NSA has everything recorded electronically, anyway. Especially our allies in the world. GCHQ should have no problems getting the right information when required.

We also have narcissist idiots in power here in the USA. Hopefully they can be stopped before we get dragged into WWIII. Wind up surrendering, minus Alaska, and with no friends, to the Russians and Chinese.

Can't fathom why the Scottish legislature is worried about licensing air guns.

Everybody knows that when people are busily employed they don't have time to look for trouble.

Peace, hope this helps,

RiverRomper

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its good to see you manage to still blame the English for what a Scott voted in by the Scott s is going to do to the Scott s .If a rabid nationalist is still working for the English I guess there no h

I thought I share this vid I found on the air rifle licensing debate that could happen in Scotland.  

Yeh, it appears they are pressing on regardless of public opinion eh.   I suspect me new rifle will be FAC as I don`t want to pay for 2 separate certs

IF the french raising there power limit of unlicensed air gun from 6 ft lbs to 15 ft lbs is adopted in the eu that would be fine for us .maybe northern Ireland should be brought into the rest of the uk with its air guns .Then we can all go for the french model .The big thing that puzzles me is WHY are some rules and laws that are enforced BECAUSE ITS THE EU pay pay pay ,and others ignored .

• Like 1

IF the french raising there power limit of unlicensed air gun from 6 ft lbs to 15 ft lbs is adopted in the eu that would be fine for us .maybe northern Ireland should be brought into the rest of the uk with its air guns .Then we can all go for the french model .The big thing that puzzles me is WHY are some rules and laws that are enforced BECAUSE ITS THE EU pay pay pay ,and others ignored .

That's the bottom line. Follow the money!

.The big thing that puzzles me is WHY are some rules and laws that are enforced BECAUSE ITS THE EU pay pay pay ,and others ignored .

There isn't pan-european legislation re airguns. Each country has it's own regulations. Some very liberal (Belgium or Netherlands - no limit as far as I remember) some very strict (Germany).

So, there is nothing to ignore.