Say Something Patriotic

Gnash im against uncontroled Immigration

Definatley against Illegal Immigration

But im not Colour Predudiced.

Those who want to change the British Way of life , history and culture need shipping out.

I agree.

Future immigration needs to be kept to a minimum' i agree.

But just because someone is black, brown or yellow i wont hold that against them so long

as their Ideals are right.

If they are not ship them out

The Border Agency and Controls need to tighten up as there are some real undesirables slipping thru.

Crimewatch ect tell's you that.

These types need controling as do Extreemists who Hate the West and its values.

But then we have the Gurkhas who are Polite, Brave and for Britain .

Colour dont matter to me but Ideals do.

The hard fact is being a muslim aint a white thing !.......So the likelihood is if someone comes here who aint white they aint going to have the same ideals we have..................saying they are welcome just as long as they play ball is like saying i welcome all Millwall fans at Upton Park just as long as they wear a West Ham shirt...................its bullshit !.....................and besides which the place is full and we owe them nothing so they aint welcome regardless.

Again your above post is nothing to do with colour but ideals on which i agree.

Your either for Britain,its History,Its Culture, Our ways and thought process or you not.

You either want to Integrate or you dont.

If your against and dont want to integrate then id say your not welcome.

id say im Patriotic and Nationalist but certainly not racist.

There is also no way i could agree with neems in his thought process of lets take the lands of Human Beings of other colours.

Lets Chemicaly castrate them till they no longer exist.

Ect ect

Thats just Bullshite.

No anyways its evil.

Yes there are many in Our Country that shouldnt be here and will never embrace the west.

Hopefully one day a soloution that wont harm innocents will be found.

But lets not for one moment think Genocide in any Country against anyone is ok or the answer.

The difference between you and me Max is you want to change people.....i dont.....................personally i dont care if Muslims want to pour burning tar on each other while having group sex with their dead siblings......................just as long as they do it in their own country....................im not out to change the world......but you want to say " no dont live your life like that,live your life like we do "........................Evil in my home city bothers me.....evil in a far away country im never going to go to i couldnt give a shit about im not so ignorant as to think everyone around the world should live their life the way i do.....................its all this humanitarian bollocks that makes us go poking our nose in other peoples business and getting ourself in trouble in the first place.

Totaly off topic Gnash , the only thing i want to change in folk settleing here is their anti British ways .

Your either for or against this Isle and if its against you need ratting out and sent packing.

But im not of the mindset that just because your of a differing colour your inferior.

How is it off topic :blink: .....Your saying " your welcome to come here......just as long as you change to how we are " !!....That IS who they are,they ARE anti British ................Tell me Max,who are me and you more likely to get along with in harmony......an American/Australian/Scandinavian who historically have the same values and principals we do..............................or a Somalian/Nigerian/Bangladesh who historically have total opposite values to us and who we have nothing in common with ?.............Yet you welcome them to your neighborhood just as long as they " fit in " with us...............Is it my fault they happen to be a different colour......its ludicrous dont be afraid to say it......

..............Call it racist call it whatever you like to me its common sense mate !

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!

In my house you do.

I meet so many people who say 'oh your from Canada? Why the feck would you want to live here?' ... well why the feck wouldn't I? The countryside, the people, the heritage, the curries I love England,

Posted Images

Joe Rakis and All Immi's are British :laugh: :laugh:

just noticed your location, you cant say owt :laugh:

Kiss my ass :laugh: I grew up in Northern England surrounded by the smelly fookers now I'm an immi and I intergrate :thumbs:

I don't give two fooks what colour the worlds population becomes,,, might be better if we were all one colour,, coffee coloured perhaps,,, mind knowing us as humans we would still fall out about somthing....

Religion is this planets problem,, not the colour of a mans skin,,, unless your name is neems

Skin colour means fukc all, religion and tribal/cultural beliefs are this planets problem as you said ;) My mrs is non European and tbh if we had kids why would I give a shit if they were coffee or white coloured?? I'd be pisssed right off if they were black mind :laugh::laugh:

I think everyone agrees on the immigration thing, the point Max is making is more aimed at Neems ( I think) and his radical ideas of sterilising every non white ( here and abroad) until there is only a white race ( a bit over the top IMO lol)...

The Muslim, Eastern European etc topics are a worry for every Brit, but that is not only skin colour...

That was more hypothetical,if we had of sided with the Germans and won the war against big jew business,we'd need to free up land in the empire for our people to live.

They won't stop having 5-8 kids off their own backs.

We are British and this land belongs only to the British,2nd generation white immigrants can be tolerated (not encouraged) because they are so similar to us and our race loses little,but non whites are entirely different.

We're a race in decline,what's going to happen when the savages outnumber us in our own lands?

The only way forward imo is to lay the foundation for our children to rebuild white nations no matter where,it could take a thousand years but if our race unifies and doesn't compromise we can survive.

What, like the 1,000 year Reich? :whistling:

I actively dislike the parasites, whatever their colour but a good person is a good person, black, white or yellow IMO

Cheers, D.

I wouldn't disagree.

there are good honorable people of all races,but morality is a man made concept.

Morality is a man made concept? Perhaps, but surely morality is a desired concept?

Or is that just me? :cray:

Cheers, D.

One man's morality is another man's genocide :thumbs: Different cultures different beliefs, whose right????

I think everyone agrees on the immigration thing, the point Max is making is more aimed at Neems ( I think) and his radical ideas of sterilising every non white ( here and abroad) until there is only a white race ( a bit over the top IMO lol)...

The Muslim, Eastern European etc topics are a worry for every Brit, but that is not only skin colour...

That was more hypothetical,if we had of sided with the Germans and won the war against big jew business,we'd need to free up land in the empire for our people to live.

They won't stop having 5-8 kids off their own backs.

We are British and this land belongs only to the British,2nd generation white immigrants can be tolerated (not encouraged) because they are so similar to us and our race loses little,but non whites are entirely different.

We're a race in decline,what's going to happen when the savages outnumber us in our own lands?

The only way forward imo is to lay the foundation for our children to rebuild white nations no matter where,it could take a thousand years but if our race unifies and doesn't compromise we can survive.

What, like the 1,000 year Reich? :whistling:

I actively dislike the parasites, whatever their colour but a good person is a good person, black, white or yellow IMO

Cheers, D.

I wouldn't disagree.

there are good honorable people of all races,but morality is a man made concept.

Morality is a man made concept? Perhaps, but surely morality is a desired concept?

Or is that just me? :cray:

Cheers, D.

yes but it's not a desirable trait that can be passed on,like the superior intelligence and creativity of whites.

You got me, hook line and sinker, but I've got off now :victory:

Cheers, D.

It is said in the 1950s 28% of the worlds population was white now it is 7% and constantly falling and it is only white countries that suffer mass immigration. Surely there will come a point where genocide of whites has been completed. I don't see how not wanting to be ethnically cleansed in this way is racist if it was any other racial group there would be world wide condemnation.

I seen a documentary about Scottish wild cats,they were saying steps need to be taken to stop stray cats interbreeding with them because that would effectively kill of the native Scottish wild cat.

It's a shame more people don't think the same way about our race.

It is said in the 1950s 28% of the worlds population was white now it is 7% and constantly falling and it is only white countries that suffer mass immigration. Surely there will come a point where genocide of whites has been completed. I don't see how not wanting to be ethnically cleansed in this way is racist if it was any other racial group there would be world wide condemnation.

I seen a documentary about Scottish wild cats,they were saying steps need to be taken to stop stray cats interbreeding with them because that would effectively kill of the native Scottish wild cat.

It's a shame more people don't think the same way about our race.

Like it or not - and I don't - we will be a Muslim race in 4 generations, possibly less :yes:

The good people will still be good people, there will be less of them though :icon_eek:

Cheers, D,

I think morality and culture are pretty closely linked,if our race dies so will our culture.

And then the 'good people' will be people who follow a completely different code,maybe people who marry the youngest women or are best at torturing kaffirs.

who knows.

The white race will live on somewhere,in south Africa thier persicution has made them stronger,and if/when the time comes I'm sure our descendants will seize power again.

Edited by neems

I think morality and culture are pretty closely linked,if our race dies so will our culture.

And then the 'good people' will be people who follow a completely different code,maybe people who marry the youngest women or are best at torturing kaffirs.

who knows.

The white race will live on somewhere,in south Africa thier persicution has made them stronger,and if/when the time comes I'm sure our ancestors will seize power again.

Give it a rest FFS

I'm very much a patriot, not a nut job. :laugh:

Night Night.

Cheers, D,

• Like 2

who knows.

The white race will live on somewhere,in south Africa thier persicution has made them stronger,and if/when the time comes I'm sure our ancestors will seize power again.

Give it a rest FFS

I'm very much a patriot, not a nut job. :laugh:

Night Night.

Cheers, D,

How can the genocide of the white race be completed when the number of white people is increasing? Lol

Comparative numbers don't matter?

As we seen in Rhodesia and are now seeing in South Africa,they certainly do when tensions show themselves.

Imagine if we had 10 million more blacks during the London riots,would that have made no difference?

Internationally no numbers don't concern me. As I said, trade agreements, military alliances and a world class leading military are FAR more significant.

Nationally, yes numbers concern me. Fact is a lot of undesirables have been let in, and they are breeding undesirables. However I will not believe they are all bad. Tough immigration laws, tough welfare laws would sort the wheat from the chaff are sort this shit out, without the need for concentration camps with a skin colour chart at the gate.

None of this would be an issue if only those that benefit the country were let in.

Comparative numbers don't matter?

As we seen in Rhodesia and are now seeing in South Africa,they certainly do when tensions show themselves.

Imagine if we had 10 million more blacks during the London riots,would that have made no difference?

Internationally no numbers don't concern me. As I said, trade agreements, military alliances and a world class leading military are FAR more significant.

Nationally, yes numbers concern me. Fact is a lot of undesirables have been let in, and they are breeding undesirables. However I will not believe they are all bad. Tough immigration laws, tough welfare laws would sort the wheat from the chaff are sort this shit out, without the need for concentration camps with a skin colour chart at the gate.

None of this would be an issue if only those that benefit the country were let in.

Well they weren't,and they are breeding like rats.

woulda,coulda,shoulda-solves nothing.

they're here now and it will take extreme measure to take our country back.

How is the white population increasing?

Alright I was just going off what was said earlier when I posed that question.

After a quick search according to the ONS the British white population has remained constant since 2001. So not decreasing as you seem to suggest with your genocide comment. If you have stats for the world that'd be interesting.

Can't find anything other than percentages.

US white population has steadily grown over recent years to.

I just can't see this genocide.... Having said that I'm still having a hard time defining 'white' never mind analysing a data set of this undefined variable.