Ricky Burns V Raymondo Beltran

One of the worst decisions ive seen in a long time i had the Mexican winning by 4 rounds.............Burns looked flat from the minute he stepped in the ring just didnt look like he had an edge to him.......regardless of a busted jaw he was well off tonight .......embarrassing decision though.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

On of the worst decisions ive seen in a long time i had the Mexican winning by 4 rounds.............Burns looked flat from the minute he stepped in the ring just didnt look like he had an edge to him.......regardless of a busted jaw he was well off tonight .......embarrassing decision though.

i thought i was the only one looking at my facebook...that decision was in the same league as pac marquez fights, lots of people thinking they went to marquez, the rest thinking they were a draw. i only had pac winning one fight, the rest went to marquez.

boxings dirtier than the toilets in the special olympics.

Well done simbo :toast::victory::toast:

what a scrap that was both fighters showed true grit onwards and upwards for simpson

thats another lucky escape for burns i know hes got alot on outside the ring but he didnt deserve to keep the belt

Aye he's a sound lad too, has not let it go to his head, was on a stag do with him a couple years back and he drank water the whole trip as he was just about to turn pro. when I last spoke to him he was hoping to get his next fight in Edinburgh, would drum up some support for that! :yes:

Well done simbo :toast::victory::toast:

what a scrap that was both fighters showed true grit onwards and upwards for simpson

thats another lucky escape for burns i know hes got alot on outside the ring but he didnt deserve to keep the belt

Aye he's a sound lad too, has not let it go to his head, was on a stag do with him a couple years back and he drank water the whole trip as he was just about to turn pro. when I last spoke to him he was hoping to get his next fight in Edinburgh, would drum up some support for that! :yes:

its the first time i have seen him fight and he looked good i would go to one of his fights ;)