Mayweathet V Canelo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fooking hate mayweather...stuck up...arrogant.... flash cnut.....   Who the fcuk names themselves 'money' .....   His enterage... is a bunch of arselickers after the coin....   BUT...   the

Either way il eat my hat if it goes to a points desision.   I'd agree keepdiggin but even the best can get beat, I'm not bothered who wins either way , but it will be a good watch.

As you say should be a good watch,but cant see Mayweather getting beat,complete package and classy with it,doesnt look like hes ever had a glove laid on him

Posted Images

Well, not long to the fight now, it's gonna be a good one!

So in Mayweather we see an unbeaten boxer with skill, speed and defensive genius not seen since the days of Sugar Ray Leonard, or maybe even a Roy Jones Jr. . No doubt an incredible talent, no buts about it.

And in Alvarez we have a young, hungry and unbeaten Mexican fighter, with his power, strength, work rate and aggression could possibly match the mould of all those great mexican fighter before him.

How will the fight go? Who knows. . But I think Floyd has been beaten before by mexican fighters, Castillio (1st fight) and De La Hoya (Mexican/American) and I think he can be beaten again, but this time Canelo can go one better and get the verdict of the judges. . .

I've been watching all access, whets the appetite!

• Like 1

I dont know a great deal about Alvarez but if he,s a typical Mexican fighter it will play right into Mayweathers hands........Mayweather on the back foot is as good as ive ever seen...........Mayweather late stoppage for me.

not always been true. Look at oscar de la hoya he took it to him and made him struggle on the back foot. Apparently oscar has given the 'blueprint' to canelo on how to beat him... still moneys on mayweather, hell slip his way through it. Points

Mayweather will skip around him and avoid being caught then beat Alverez on points like he has everyone else.

Either way il eat my hat if it goes to a points desision.

I'd agree keepdiggin but even the best can get beat, I'm not bothered who wins either way , but it will be a good watch.

Points decision is most likely imo. Mayweather, if he retains the form he had against Guerro should know too much for the youngster, but he is getting on and the wheels could be due to fall off anytime.

I dont know a great deal about Alvarez but if he,s a typical Mexican fighter it will play right into Mayweathers hands........Mayweather on the back foot is as good as ive ever seen...........Mayweather late stoppage for me.

not always been true. Look at oscar de la hoya he took it to him and made him struggle on the back foot. Apparently oscar has given the 'blueprint' to canelo on how to beat him... still moneys on mayweather, hell slip his way through it. Points

I'd say the first Castillo fight is the closest you'll get to a blue print of how to beat Mayweather.

Mayweather will skip around him and avoid being caught then beat Alverez on points like he has everyone else.

Either way il eat my hat if it goes to a points desision.

I'd agree keepdiggin but even the best can get beat, I'm not bothered who wins either way , but it will be a good watch.

;)