Tribe Meets White Man For The First Time

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can call me heartless ,but I just haven't got it in me to worry about what will happen to some top brancher half a world away , theres an old dear 2 doors away from me who doesn't know how she wil

What's scary is you believe what you have written,,,,

Good......see how they f****n like it !

Abos and native americans got more than enough room in their reservations,plus agriculture and medicine.

Not really though, have they?

They're treated like shit in their own land and denied equality.

They clearly have medicine,agriculture and enough land (which they never laid claim to anyway)

There is nothing so unjust as the forced equality of that which is not equal.

Always cracks me up when I hear white people slagging off our ancestors for slavery and damaging the world, then they go back to enjoying all the benefits of the wealth it brought us. Do you think african slavers or arab slavers are busy wringing their hands and apologising?

Feck em, get em in chains and make em build a mine!

The tribes are getting their own back now arnt they and you can be sure they will never show any 'colonial shame'.

• Like 3

it just goes to show that the world advanced with the mind of the white man , h used his mind and wit to know that using slave power empires can be built at low cost and cities and modern machinery to take labour out of the place of work. the peoples of white Europe have given the worlds tribes the modern world of today, they must have something genetically different in them because the browns yellows reds olives and every other race were happy to stay hunter gatherers. and use pigs as currency. and run about in animal skind covering their privates

it just goes to show that the world advanced with the mind of the white man , h used his mind and wit to know that using slave power empires can be built at low cost and cities and modern machinery to take labour out of the place of work. the peoples of white Europe have given the worlds tribes the modern world of today, they must have something genetically different in them because the browns yellows reds olives and every other race were happy to stay hunter gatherers. and use pigs as currency. and run about in animal skind covering their privates

Don't want to keep contradicting you mate :laugh: but North Africa/The Middle east was the very birthplace of civilization and the way of living we all live these days. That's where people first started living together in large numbers and realised they could do other things apart from farm or hunt to feed themselves by creating goods or offering services that could be exchanged for food.. :thumbs:

Don't want to keep contradicting you mate :laugh: but North Africa/The Middle east was the very birthplace of civilization and the way of living we all live these days. That's where people first started living together in large numbers and realised they could do other things apart from farm or hunt to feed themselves by creating goods or offering services that could be exchanged for food.. :thumbs:

So sheep offer their services???? Is this how all Welshmen see it :laugh: :laugh:

Yer but the people that created the civilisations where white lol. As if white people are bothered about the slave trade when Arab pirates took whites as did the Turks. Blacks slaves where bought from black slave traders by Jewish salve traders.

Yer but the people that created the civilisations where white lol. As if white people are bothered about the slave trade when Arab pirates took whites as did the Turks. Blacks slaves where bought from black slave traders by Jewish salve traders.

Well about as white as an Arab or Persian type person can be.. :laugh:

They clearly have medicine,agriculture and enough land (which they never laid claim to anyway)

There is nothing so unjust as the forced equality of that which is not equal.

They were forcibly relocated to reservations. They didn't simply arrive demanding handouts. How do you lay claim to land, that is yours in the first place?

They chose to live in reservations and get massive handouts from the state

Treated like shit? I'm struggling with that one. :D

They were forcibly relocated and they are routinely treated like shit. Big steaming piles of it.

Massive handouts? This ain't the UK's benefit culture! Dances With Wolves wasn't a documentary! ;)

• Like 2