Tribe Meets White Man For The First Time

really interesting images, going from sheer fright/wonder/uncertainty to joy and amazement. I hope however we left them be afterwards. throughout history the white man has brought places like that down. i hope we gave them some of the good bits and left out the bad.

http:/youtube.com//watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_JXcWwHxCBE#t=378

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can call me heartless ,but I just haven't got it in me to worry about what will happen to some top brancher half a world away , theres an old dear 2 doors away from me who doesn't know how she wil

What's scary is you believe what you have written,,,,

Good......see how they f****n like it !

throughout history the white man has brought places like that down.

Yeah man, just look at the state we left Zimbabwe in.. When they gained their independence from us they were producing more than enough food to feed themselves, in fact they produced so much excess to export they were known as the bread basket of Africa. Things have certainly gone well there now the nasty white man is out of the picture eh? :rolleyes::laugh:

a lot of you are misinterpreting my post. By white man, i generalise, this usually means westerner, going into a place that is inhabited only by locals/aborigines/tribes people...and f***ing them over.

USA - native americans, getting along perectly well, we turn up, take their land from them, create a lot of wars and conflict in the process (war of independance, civil war etc) and give them what? besides killing a shit load of them in the first place

Australia - aborigines, going about their lives, we turn up....send our rapists murderers and serial killers there. aborigines get the shitty end of the stick, pushed for the majority into the northern territory. but in the mean time, have to live among our rapists murderers and serial killers.

Then there is the mayans, and the spanish conquistadors, getting along by themselves, self sustaining peoples...spanish turn up, introduce european flu and illnesses. which contributed to their demise (not totally there will be mayan blood stll in south america but still) that plus other factors

Slavery from africa...i wont even go into that one

i could go on, throughout history i said, not recently. My point being, if you find a tribe, give them all of the things we have that make us lazy so and so's, introduce religion and other shit thats ruined our world that people non stop whinge about, we could contribute towards ruining them. If they dont know about christianity, or islam, or lighters to make fire, or fast food...leave them be.

• Like 3

Abos and native americans got more than enough room in their reservations,plus agriculture and medicine.

As for Africans we generally bought slaves from other Africans,besides which they and their ancestors had a far better time in enforced servitude than they would have in Africa.

But even if you don't agree,these are only moral dilemmas the laws of nature which are infallible state that these people needed to be subjugated for our advancement.

Like dogs,horses,cows,sheep etc

a lot of you are misinterpreting my post. By white man, i generalise, this usually means westerner, going into a place that is inhabited only by locals/aborigines/tribes people...and f*****g them over.

USA - native americans, getting along perectly well, we turn up, take their land from them, create a lot of wars and conflict in the process (war of independance, civil war etc) and give them what? besides killing a shit load of them in the first place

Australia - aborigines, going about their lives, we turn up....send our rapists murderers and serial killers there. aborigines get the shitty end of the stick, pushed for the majority into the northern territory. but in the mean time, have to live among our rapists murderers and serial killers.

Then there is the mayans, and the spanish conquistadors, getting along by themselves, self sustaining peoples...spanish turn up, introduce european flu and illnesses. which contributed to their demise (not totally there will be mayan blood stll in south america but still) that plus other factors

Slavery from africa...i wont even go into that one

i could go on, throughout history i said, not recently. My point being, if you find a tribe, give them all of the things we have that make us lazy so and so's, introduce religion and other shit thats ruined our world that people non stop whinge about, we could contribute towards ruining them. If they dont know about christianity, or islam, or lighters to make fire, or fast food...leave them be.

what about the irish ...your still here

Slavery. The white man invented that then eh lol

:thumbs:

Plenty of slaves in the world going back thousands of years before the era of the Atlantic slave trade.. The pyramids in Egypt weren't built by poles on minimum wage! :laugh: