Pictures Of Your Top Earth Dogs.

Been out the earth work for a while now. Miss it too much. Looking to breed my own dog now but want to find top terrier dog to put to a friends bitch. Want to bring up my own pup for next years season not interested in buying one. Please share your knowledge lads and post your pics of your top grade dogs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listen fella, if you put something up on an open forum expect mixed replies, i ask so many questions because your on here asking for a stud on a forum. I don't no you from Adam an from what I can gath

I can hear the printers going frome here. Copy paste lol

The things I can see whats wrong with this post is. You looking to breed your own dog but you want to find a stud for your friend dog which says you don't have your own dog to start with!! & you w

Posted Images

Been out the earth work for a while now. Miss it too much. Looking to breed my own dog now but want to find top terrier dog to put to a friends bitch. Want to bring up my own pup for next years season not interested in buying one. Please share your knowledge lads and post your pics of your top grade dogs.

The things I can see whats wrong with this post is. You looking to breed your own dog but you want to find a stud for your friend dog which says you don't have your own dog to start with!! & you want to bring your own pup for next season but you don't want to buy one. But still you want to see pic's of top grade terriers.

And this was your old topic a few months back.

2 year old black 14 inch to the shoulder,100% digging dog.

Very good finder,mixing type.

Any trial welcome gutted to sell him but no choice. No time wasters please

Will guarantee this dog. Please contact for pictures.

£350

And this one.

Hi John I have a bull Russell for sale 100% bushing foxes and rabbits. She is ken Gould lines and comes from earth stock. 18month bitch. Ain't got time for here I shoot too much.

• Like 2

No harm in selling a dog mate. I have loads of friends who hunt. I have sold a couple of dogs what's harm in that doesn't mean to say I'm hunting. And no I don't have a dog or my own bitch otherwise how would I have been out of earth work if I had a dog. My friend has a nice bitch which I have seen raised and worked and he wants to breed her. Problem is we don't no what dog to use. The other problem is that your slating my post for what reason? To prove a point? Or to make yourself a no it all. Fact is we ain't gotta all be like you to use this website. Oh and well done for showing my previous adverts, well done you no how to use hunting life. Everyone see my posts don't you think I no that. I guess cause I ain't got 1 billion posts on here I'm a criminal. That is how it is on this website ain't it.

Bitch is 6 year old lad. Straight Gould lines both sides retired now done too much. If you read my first post then you would see I'm not digging this season or do u dig 2 month old puppy's??? As for the 2 year old 100% you idiots keep bringing up I sold him because I never had time for him which I still don't and needed the money. The guy I sold him to is over the moon and he's getting worked a lot more with him then me, why keep a great dog and not work him. Rather see the dog doing what he's bred to do. But next season ill be able to have more time on my hands ie breed and bringing up my own pup. I like to start on a pup at 8 months. As for the other dog I advertised, it wasn't mine never was it was a friends. Do you need anymore explaining. I could use the 2 year old dog but he's a fell. I want a smooth coated. Shall I explain more do you really need it??

Bitch is 6 year old lad. Straight Gould lines both sides retired now done too much. If you read my first post then you would see I'm not digging this season or do u dig 2 month old puppy's??? As for the 2 year old 100% you idiots keep bringing up I sold him because I never had time for him which I still don't and needed the money. The guy I sold him to is over the moon and he's getting worked a lot more with him then me, why keep a great dog and not work him. Rather see the dog doing what he's bred to do. But next season ill be able to have more time on my hands ie breed and bringing up my own pup. I like to start on a pup at 8 months. As for the other dog I advertised, it wasn't mine never was it was a friends. Do you need anymore explaining. I could use the 2 year old dog but he's a fell. I want a smooth coated. Shall I explain more do you really need it??

listen fella, if you put something up on an open forum expect mixed replies, i ask so many questions because your on here asking for a stud on a forum. I don't no you from Adam an from what I can gather along with a lot of people on here you seem a bit fishy or maybe your one of these peddlers who like you said needs money or needed money. Me for one and like a few good lads on here don't breed for money we do it for ourselves to get the stock we need. But as for you what happens if as the litter ready to go you fall on hard times and sell the pups tp every Tom dick and Harry most who will work then some that won't. Then next thing there up for sale again for 350 at 12 months old on the for sale section as proven dogs. Somethign I don't agree with is pups bien passed from pillar tp post, if you don't have time or work for them don't breed the simple. I'm not saying this is what you are but this is why I asked so many questions.
  • Like 5

listen fella, if you put something up on an open forum expect mixed replies, i ask so many questions because your on here asking for a stud on a forum. I don't no you from Adam an from what I can gather along with a lot of people on here you seem a bit fishy or maybe your one of these peddlers who like you said needs money or needed money. Me for one and like a few good lads on here don't breed for money we do it for ourselves to get the stock we need. But as for you what happens if as the litter ready to go you fall on hard times and sell the pups tp every Tom dick and Harry most who will work then some that won't. Then next thing there up for sale again for 350 at 12 months old on the for sale section as proven dogs. Somethign I don't agree with is pups bien passed from pillar tp post, if you don't have time or work for them don't breed the simple. I'm not saying this is what you are but this is why I asked so many questions.

I never bred my own pups mate always brought them, this is why I want to breed. Plus wanted to take a look at other lads dogs on here not just to choose a stud but to clearly take a look and have a chat.

As for extreme hunter I don't get it its retired at 6 because she seen enough or are you one who likes to work to it gets killed? All I wanted to dog is talk about dogs. You say keep the blood lines away form this fool, I can just go o ken Gould, Jason Powell and buy a pup or terrier. This men are proven terrier with the best blood lines. One phone call a I've brought one so explain that.

As for born hunter, just cause I ain't got posts don't mean I'm a crook.

• Like 1