Hi my very good muka is looking for a bedlington bitch pup must be kc reg and no older then 8 weeks old with papers, he wants one for around jan time but will wait for the right bitch so if anyone is planning a litter off hard grafting parents around that time could you drop me a pm with contact details. One thing for sure this lad will put all the hrs in to justify the bitch

He's located in South Wales somewhere by Gwent but will travel

As I said off two grafted parents , he wants a pure not like it guarantees it being pure having papers but alot better then one without. No diff to whippets really

I wouldn't mind a terrier pup from grafters, whatever the breed, nevermind with papers.
  • Like 3

Finding pure earth working bedlingtons with papers are like hens teeth mate f**k the papers they mean nothing better off looking for a beddy hybrid mate that will be his best better or does he want papers to peddle pups??? Atb cbx

I think if he was gonna peddle pups mate he go for a like a chuwawa worth the money not a couple 100 beddie lol it's the point he wants a pure, they are out there my cousin used to have pure doing the job and his old man did unfortunate the bitch died doing the job or he would of had that line . knew this be to much to ask a small minded site like this. He Might have one sorted bloke up west Scotland seems to have abit about him and both 6 yr old dam and 9 yr old sire seem to have done the work season after season . He off up this season see what they like before mating takes place so finger crossed for lad, cheers for all help and pm's guys. But just to add did I once state for earth work ;) ????

Finding pure earth working bedlingtons with papers are like hens teeth mate f**k the papers they mean nothing better off looking for a beddy hybrid mate that will be his best better or does he want papers to peddle pups??? Atb cbx

I think if he was gonna peddle pups mate he go for a like a chuwawa worth the money not a couple 100 beddie lol it's the point he wants a pure, they are out there my cousin used to have pure doing the job and his old man did unfortunate the bitch died doing the job or he would of had that line . knew this be to much to ask a small minded site like this. He Might have one sorted bloke up west Scotland seems to have abit about him and both 6 yr old dam and 9 yr old sire seem to have done the work season after season . He off up this season see what they like before mating takes place so finger crossed for lad, cheers for all help and pm's guys. But just to add did I once state for earth work ;) ????
you stated graft. What other way can a terrier proper graft
  • Like 1

So a terrier is only used below ground, ok then muka . It will be used below but people so quick to jump on a thread. Throwing accusations of peddling and stuff judt because a bloke wants a pure. Shouldn't have to explain on here to a bunch of tosser. Why don't people concentrate on there own kennel. Rather then adding useless info on this thread. As said he looks sorted now , and again thanks to all the genuine offers via pm. Mods lock this now if possible.

• Like 2