Old Down Pursuits Hft This Sunday

I think your HW97KT is in .177 isn't it pal?

I don't think we will be whopping your butt if it is with our .22s mate.

Range estimation isnt my best shooting attribute.

• Like 1

Hw100 went over the limit so its off back to be turned down a bit.

and traded the hw97kt as a deposit towards a new hw98 that I should hopefully pick up on Friday morning or Saturday if I sleep iin again lol

hopfully I wont regret getting rid of the 97 too bad, :huh: she served me well had some good kills and some nice groups that really gave me confidence in my ability. :yes::D

but times change and people change with them, and now I fancy a new challenge in the form of a hw98, that if I gel really well with , will be sent off to SFS to give me the truly amazing rifle ive always wanted. :boogy:

if I don't gel with it, I might get a laminate 77k, or if not then possibly try a walnut left hand tx200! :hmm:

expensive habit is this shooting job like. especially whne you keep chopping and changing rifles all the time.

bet the RFD loves it when I walk in the shop :whistling::icon_eek:

• Like 1

Hw100 went over the limit so its off back to be turned down a bit.

and traded the hw97kt as a deposit towards a new hw98 that I should hopefully pick up on Friday morning or Saturday if I sleep iin again lol

hopfully I wont regret getting rid of the 97 too bad, :huh: she served me well had some good kills and some nice groups that really gave me confidence in my ability. :yes::D

but times change and people change with them, and now I fancy a new challenge in the form of a hw98, that if I gel really well with , will be sent off to SFS to give me the truly amazing rifle ive always wanted. :boogy:

if I don't gel with it, I might get a laminate 77k, or if not then possibly try a walnut left hand tx200! :hmm:

expensive habit is this shooting job like. especially whne you keep chopping and changing rifles all the time.

bet the RFD loves it when I walk in the shop :whistling::icon_eek:

Lol but agree, totally addictive this shooting lark :thumbs: like you can't wait for my hw98 to arrive :boogy:

• Like 3