Father And Daughter.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like it says father daughter, bitch is one with patch 14mt ready for this season. dog is7yr.

these two pups are nearly 4mth same father as other bitch. hopefully next years starters

did your dog not win?

Posted Images

lmfao. i won best of breed and reserve champ at the lowther with an 11 month old dog many years ago. if thats cheating so what i got a barbour jacket that lasted two years was well worth it. :thumbs: . and it was a parson to boot in the russell class lol. :D . get a grip its a fun day out. nothing more or less.

Ha ! Ha ! I remember That... I Travelled down with Monty..with what he Thought was the Pup Champ.. Winner :icon_redface: The Red Dog..Nowt !

My wee pup .puked an Shit all the way down .. :laugh:

Walked around the Ring...was pointed to ..ready to walk out ! got Stopped..told to take a Slab.. :toast: First in the LAKIEs' his litter sister Took 3rd..with me Ol' Redhaired Mucker ..5 mth..old 3 weeks short of the 6mth entry mark..

Would have one it out right if the Lakie Judge had fought his corner :yes: but was a Russel man..2 in the ring that day ..Border still Won it :hmm:

Like you say ..A day out in the sun..BUT I still COVET that RED rossette :icon_redface::lol:

the judge was a parson man. he disliked the dogs of old george as they had to much forien blood . (lakie). wasnt a happy pixie when he was told that it was a howlbeck bred dog. lol. i won the best pup the following year. with my bitch jade, bert showed her and she was a pup. at the time of entering. my show pony days are behind me now. and these tricks need stamping out :tongue2:

Bert .....Magnum P.I. ,still dyeing Dogs GREEN :laugh: he would do anything to win a Rossette,even show Borders :whistling:

My Ol'Mucker will be back at Lowther ,..His Yearly Holiday ,winning again.. :toast: OLD SHOW PONY..even Clachan going to him :tongue2: only time Meg let's him out :D

If showing is your thing then each to their own, arguing over cheating for a rosette??? I'd rather spend the summer months shooting or fishing than walking in circles with dog on lead. Too many bellends getting arseholed in the beer tent, loudmouthing about their superdogs feats/capabilities. Puppys on sale from unmarked/unworked dogs in car boots. Why do folk feel the need to turn up at shows head to toe in realtree or in moleskins & check shirt?

• Like 6

If showing is your thing then each to their own, arguing over cheating for a rosette??? I'd rather spend the summer months shooting or fishing than walking in circles with dog on lead. Too many bellends getting arseholed in the beer tent, loudmouthing about their superdogs feats/capabilities. Puppys on sale from unmarked/unworked dogs in car boots. Why do folk feel the need to turn up at shows head to toe in realtree or in moleskins & check shirt?

It's a bit of craic.....bit of devilment makes the memories and stories we love to tell for years afterwards. Yep some people will have one to many and make a tit of themselves, it happens on every social gathering that humans attend except for a pioneer or AA annual do. And if people want to wear realtree or moleskins, that's their prerogative, that's the benefits of a free country. The world would be a very dull place without diversity.

• Like 2

Theres nothing worse than a lad at a dog show dressed up in camo gear head to toe. Not a mark on them probably the only field they will be in all year

post-22597-0-39400100-1401379252.jpg

Totaly agree sir standards have dropped a strict dress code shoild be up held at all times

• Like 3

i did that for a few seasons . lol. complete with tackety boots :laugh::laugh::laugh: . look a right bellend in the old pics.. got rid of them as i cant bbare to look at them now. :blink: dogs where worked though to be fair :yes:

• Like 1