Father And Daughter.

no...ALLI showed his terrier DOG/BITCHES ....older than 12 months...

in a puppy class to win a roseete thats the way im reading it!

selling his sole for a rosette?

I dont know or care personally... but some seem to! lol, whats wrong you got this line in your yard or just jealous you couldnt get this line.....im baffled!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like it says father daughter, bitch is one with patch 14mt ready for this season. dog is7yr.

these two pups are nearly 4mth same father as other bitch. hopefully next years starters

did your dog not win?

Posted Images

No I don't kno the man or his mutts, don't kennel that that type nor intend to, no mutual mates and no ties whatsoever. It was the other guy I replied to anyways nowt to do with alli. He come on web to call a man a joke after having chance face to face lol now you've come on and called the man a liar after he says it's twelve month in June lollol so you do care, enough to throw insults lol I however find this funny, so what? Shoot me lollol

No I don't kno the man or his mutts, don't kennel that that type nor intend to, no mutual mates and no ties whatsoever. It was the other guy I replied to anyways nowt to do with alli. He come on web to call a man a joke after having chance face to face lol now you've come on and called the man a liar after he says it's twelve month in June lollol so you do care, enough to throw insults lol I however find this funny, so what? Shoot me lollol

lot of laughs out louds in their!

text speak. ok 12 year old!

ill tell you this....Alli is known in the white dog world of the USA.... people keep talking shit, instead of looking around you and self learning the [BANNED TEXT] way it will all be gone,

cos freaks who like to dress up and pretend...like you who even self confess too know nada bout terrierwork have no worthy input into terrierwork, only gobbling like a turkey....

and maybe the man didnt realise during all the hussle and bustle that a swift 1 was being played! anyways like your avitar picture i think ill give your opinions a skip from now on.... super heroes are such a lie!

ive met some fom terrier books!....

• Like 1

lot of laughs out louds in their!

text speak. ok 12 year old!

ill tell you this....Alli is known in the white dog world of the USA.... people keep talking shit, instead of looking around you and self learning the [bANNED TEXT] way it will all be gone,

cos freaks who like to dress up and pretend...like you who even self confess too know nada bout terrierwork have no worthy input into terrierwork, only gobbling like a turkey....

and maybe the man didnt realise during all the hussle and bustle that a swift 1 was being played! anyways like your avitar picture i think ill give your opinions a skip from now on.... super heroes are such a lie!

ive met some fom terrier books!....

You been on the jack Daniels ?

I was just asking a ??? What u getting arsey for is this the normal thing to do ?

think you stalking me digonce, you had bitchy remarks about me when i won at babsworth hunt show a few weeks back, stop hiding behind your avitar and come and a cup a tea. ile even give you one of my red rossettes if it makes you feel better.

I could understand the bitching and slagging off if Alli was a showman that bred his dogs for money and didn't work them during the winter...

I know for a fact he has given pups away also seen his dogs work.

Green eyed monsters.. Always a bad thing in the world.. Makes you bitter.

I just find it funny lol moaning about folks showing dog, cheating or not who cares unless your bitter about getting beat lol alli says dogs twelve month In June so no cheating is there lol so pretty crap detective work lol but any kind of moaning about shows tickles me lol maybe it's cos I couldn't care less for them lol

I`m not saying ali was cheating I`m saying what the thread starter described is called cheating ---- I know its go`s on and as done for years hardly fair on people that show pups within the age group but that's the show game for you ...... and I really don't give a fook :D

lmfao. i won best of breed and reserve champ at the lowther with an 11 month old dog many years ago. if thats cheating so what i got a barbour jacket that lasted two years was well worth it. :thumbs: . and it was a parson to boot in the russell class lol. :D . get a grip its a fun day out. nothing more or less.

• Like 1

lmfao. i won best of breed and reserve champ at the lowther with an 11 month old dog many years ago. if thats cheating so what i got a barbour jacket that lasted two years was well worth it. :thumbs: . and it was a parson to boot in the russell class lol. :D . get a grip its a fun day out. nothing more or less.

Ha ! Ha ! I remember That... I Travelled down with Monty..with what he Thought was the Pup Champ.. Winner :icon_redface: The Red Dog..Nowt !

My wee pup .puked an Shit all the way down .. :laugh:

Walked around the Ring...was pointed to ..ready to walk out ! got Stopped..told to take a Slab.. :toast: First in the LAKIEs' his litter sister Took 3rd..with me Ol' Redhaired Mucker ..5 mth..old 3 weeks short of the 6mth entry mark..

Would have one it out right if the Lakie Judge had fought his corner :yes: but was a Russel man..2 in the ring that day ..Border still Won it :hmm:

Like you say ..A day out in the sun..BUT I still COVET that RED rossette :icon_redface::lol:

Edited by dixiefried
  • Like 1

I put a red dog in the lakies came 2nd so I went a walk round the show/fair beer tent :whistling: the mrs put him in the crossbreds won the class then the show :icon_eek: work that one out and we got a years subscription to the shooting times :D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1