Longnet Basket

pipa

Here you go LC, not much different but notice the lack of a centre strut and note the Sq loops for the strap, atb, buster.

IMGP0088_zps02f518b5.jpg

looks good....

how much was that? ....

they all look the fecking same to me :laugh:

No he didnt joe but as i have a grinder it was a 5 min job, wouldnt want to do them by hand though, atb, buster.

If the poles were thicker longer and pointed I'd of bought one last year , I do a lot of sandy ground so the pole has to go in a fair way . And I didn't think there was enough bagging for myself , apart from that for the price , fair enough.

No he didnt joe but as i have a grinder it was a 5 min job, wouldnt want to do them by hand though, atb, buster.

If the poles were thicker longer and pointed I'd of bought one last year , I do a lot of sandy ground so the pole has to go in a fair way . And I didn't think there was enough bagging for myself , apart from that for the price , fair enough.

I thought Nelsons were 100% bag. I would not use poles unpointed. We do pine woods were you need to push the pole in a long way so I only use 1 metre poles.

When I ordered poles from Nelson, he put in a stop net free gratis,

bagging on it was perfect.

Good man to deal with, my only gripe is him not pointing his poles, as i don't have a grinder.

Last time I had to sharpen some fibreglass pegs, I didn't have a grinder either Joe. I just put a file in the vice and went to work like when you sharpened a stick on the floor as a kid, backwards and forwards, rolling it. Add a bit of body weight and its surprising how quick it comes to a point.