Is This The End Of Lamping And Nv As We Know It.........

Hardly new technology....these glow in the dark rabbits have been out for ages...... :D

Thats some collection you have lab you taken then too the fishing comp ?. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just my favorite one...............its called Bob...... :laugh:

Hardly new technology....these glow in the dark rabbits have been out for ages...... :D

Thats some collection you have lab you taken then too the fishing comp ?. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just my favorite one...............its called Bob...... :laugh:

I heard you had been to anne summers to get some new gear but i didn't know you had bought the shop :tongue2::laugh:

perfik!!

mate of mine had one of those take yu dog for dump on some one elses lawn blokes turning up, now he's actualy pee'd off half an estate, woddles up with yon dog, lets it onto your lawn and leaves it there.

the plan (as a pzzz take) was feed my mates dog with some illuminous stuff, paint its ass with some then wander round to his house, let the dawg dump a luminous mustafer-do...on the blokes lawn,

du dahhh :icon_eek:​ , as he comes out for the song of verse, the dawgs bums glowing in de dark there, theres a glowing turd on his lawn, and reply 'wasnt mine!' and walk off... :angel:

now its all just become so simple, a genetic dawgie that glows turds, coooool.. to much info in a single day hu? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(plan B was a diy version...hehehehe)

Edited by ghillies

yeah, but what the hell is it gonna look like in the pot? I'm happy to pop a few glow in the darks, but I don't fancy eating em!

Ever seen fireflies? ;)

Also, glow n the dark poop would be über fun :laugh: