Looking For A Dog

Anybody that gets rid of a good dog, that age, at this time of year needs their bumps feeling, you might get the offer of a shite dog though, but for obvious reasons they wont tell you that, take a tip, get a pup now and it,ll be ready to start next winter, atb, buster.

• Like 3

A lad rung me the other day. He got one out of bulldozer. The lad is looking at doing a stretch

For Hms.he asked me if I would run it on for him.but im not running any fookers dog on .Unless they want to pay.

Very handsomely.

But I said I can find it a home. Anyway the lad wants $800 bats for it.13 months old.

Jumps and not the nervous type. Don't no much else. But can find out if interested.

My friend has been tourchering me to put this topic up he's looking for something about 14 15 months old I told him he will be luck this time of year but he won't leave off thanks

Tell him to try again come Xmas...be a few broken hearts by then...plenty will be getting rid.... :thumbs:

• Like 3

My friend has been tourchering me to put this topic up he's looking for something about 14 15 months old I told him he will be luck this time of year but he won't leave off thanks

Tell him to try again come Xmas...be a few broken hearts by then...plenty will be getting rid.... :thumbs:

read the post hes after somthing unspoilt.

read the post hes after somthing unspoilt.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Aye mate and they'll all be unspoilt too................... :toast: