Half Arsed Dogs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its only a pup fellah. Some take longer to mature than other stop running anything with him and take him ferreting in the season get him used too rabbits/his mouth/the chase/the kill/ what lifes about

You asked , got some decent replies off people trying to be helpful , and then you call them ! if I wasn't such a polite mild mannered sort of man I would call you a ..proper kunt .

Breed pups from it.....

Posted Images

Sorry mate but your criticising folk for commenting. You did ask. It is a bit of a stupid question considering the dog in question is still a pup. Since you know it all already i wont offer any advice. Ha ha. Mind you i know fek all.

Enjoy your pup.

Pernod

• Like 1

f**k me the amount of so called armchair keyboard hunters that turn up on this site and spout utter shite from their arse on what ppl should and shouldnt do make experience in running dogs is more than enough to know when n were to slip a pup on a rabbit and [bANNED TEXT] you let the said dog run a half grown rabbit thats sat tight in a field and it watches it run off then you question the dog not your methods

Hold on a minute their captain.

You are the one who's asking for advice.

You are the one who's concerned with a 12 month old pup that won't chase a rabbit.

Answer some people's questions and tell us what you have and haven't done with it regards letting it chase. Has it been ruined or has it just not matured yet?

• Like 1

f**k me the amount of so called armchair keyboard hunters that turn up on this site and spout utter shite from their arse on what ppl should and shouldnt do make experience in running dogs is more than enough to know when n were to slip a pup on a rabbit and [bANNED TEXT] you let the said dog run a half grown rabbit thats sat tight in a field and it watches it run off then you question the dog not your methods

Say's the die hard that had to come on to ask us keyboard hunters ''About your half arsed dog'' ....... FFS!

Its people like you that makes good honest people these's think twice about posting...... And trust me we could all learn off them certain few thats gone over the years!

• Like 2

Tell you what mind your a cheeky b*****d tho eh??? You come on here asking advice for a 'non-problem' in my eyes and you get some decent advice amongst some jokey/straight to the point replies - which is par for the course on here - and then you start slagging folk off.... :hmm:

Half arsed dog???? Dunno about that but it's owner's certainly a full arsehole..... :laugh:

• Like 4

This is the reason why people can't be arsed to take the time to give good advice based on years of experience on here these days.. You've asked a question, had some replies you don't particularly like and throw your toys out the pram.. :doh:

..and stop using text talk please..

Tell you what mind your a cheeky b*****d tho eh??? You come on here asking advice for a 'non-problem' in my eyes and you get some decent advice amongst some jokey/straight to the point replies - which is par for the course on here - and then you start slagging folk off.... :hmm:

Half arsed dog???? Dunno about that but it's owner's certainly a full arsehole..... :laugh:

your at it again :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

your at it again :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:laugh:

• Like 1

You come on here n ask for advice then you slate us all that Tryed offering you advice if you don't want it then don't ask for it idiot pass the dog to someone that as a clue

Yeah no intention of selling or giving the dog away it will never be bred from ever it is staying till it dies that was my intention to show it rabbits whilst ferreting and try get it working well that and try itaagain next season once its fully mature

What happened to the dog that you were running last year? The one you used to slip on the lamp and it would turn up an hour and half later?

NATACC said:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

"went out for a lamp with my young bitch last tuesday ive had her out a few times on lamp and she has caught three bunnies on a previous outing anyway in the gate we go lamp on rabbit up and running but i had her on lead bit of a misunderstanding with the lad i was out with his dog was slipped and caughtso onto next lamp on rabbit a fair distance away [ my fault here in my over excitment ] i slipped her she ran five yards put her nose to ground and disappeared into the night we called whistled shouted but carried on with the lamp and his dog nailed 8 rabbits [happy days]...... one and a half hours later as we were making our way back to the car lo and behold she turns back up, on lead, into car and home."

"was thinking of taking here back to day one week one and start again with sit stay heel come back etc etc etc she is a bull grey saluki 11 months old very giddy and nose orientated"

Maybe you should get a hamster !! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yeah no intention of selling or giving the dog away it will never be bred from ever it is staying till it dies that was my intention to show it rabbits whilst ferreting and try get it working well that and try itaagain next season once its fully mature

What happened to the dog that you were running last year? The one you used to slip on the lamp and it would turn up an hour and half later?

NATACC said:

"went out for a lamp with my young bitch last tuesday ive had her out a few times on lamp and she has caught three bunnies on a previous outing anyway in the gate we go lamp on rabbit up and running but i had her on lead bit of a misunderstanding with the lad i was out with his dog was slipped and caughtso onto next lamp on rabbit a fair distance away [ my fault here in my over excitment ] i slipped her she ran five yards put her nose to ground and disappeared into the night we called whistled shouted but carried on with the lamp and his dog nailed 8 rabbits [happy days]...... one and a half hours later as we were making our way back to the car lo and behold she turns back up, on lead, into car and home."

"was thinking of taking here back to day one week one and start again with sit stay heel come back etc etc etc she is a bull grey saluki 11 months old very giddy and nose orientated"

Maybe you should maybe get a hamster !! :thumbs:

Hahaha brilliant.

Bet that was his mates dog, Lol.

You should seriosuly consider trying to get into CSI or something Johnny. You're like detective inspector Frost when you get on a case!

• Like 1

NATACC said:

Maybe you should get a hamster !! :thumbs:

your like a private eye how long did it take you to find that :laugh::laugh::laugh: