Pair Of Evil Kunts

some things in life just dont make sense.............genuinely upset me reading this........... :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23522848

how can anyone treat a child like that.......... :censored: poor lad went through hell...........RIP daniel pelka

the pair get sentenced on friday...........lets hope the real justice begins when her majestys finest gets hold of them......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck knows what it will cost to keep those cruel vermin alive in prison for three decades...? Plenty enough vonga, to help build a small hospital, or a much needed hospice I should imagine...   Far

saw that the other day and it broke my heart. Reading the excuses she made to the court I was praying that they both get sent down for a long time. I doubt it will be long enough. As history has taugh

spot on, they should drown the cu*ts slowly, like they did to this poor young boy.I just watched it on 6pm news it feck upset me big time, i would smash the cu*ts to a pulp with my feet+fists , 1st t

saw that the other day and it broke my heart. Reading the excuses she made to the court I was praying that they both get sent down for a long time. I doubt it will be long enough. As history has taught us (baby P case) they'll probably be out in time for the next olympics. I hope a lifer disembowels the c**t like what happened in frankland a few year back.

• Like 2

Theres another execution in Texas tonight. That's how Id do it :thumbs:

I think thats how most would, i regularly vote on epetitions to bring the death penalty back, rope or injection i dont care (chair is more a yank thing) I find a lot of people seem to agree with me, so don't understand why its never addressed :hmm: Maybe we should all start voting on it, next time i see a petition (i dont think there can be too many open at once, and it takes a little while for the petition to expire) I'll post it on here.

spot on, they should drown the cu*ts slowly, like they did to this poor young boy.I just watched it on 6pm news it feck upset me big time, i would smash the cu*ts to a pulp with my feet+fists , 1st then drown the wankers. He was only the feckin weight of a 15 month child, not of a 4 year old boy.The evil bitch said that when he was at school dont give him extra food as natural thin, what cu*t and the school should have done somthing right away :yes: Iam still :censored:

• Like 2

spot on, they should drown the cu*ts slowly, like they did to this poor young boy.I just watched it on 6pm news it feck upset me big time, i would smash the cu*ts to a pulp with my feet+fists , 1st then drown the wankers. He was only the feckin weight of a 15 month child, not of a 4 year old boy.The evil bitch said that when he was at school dont give him extra food as natural thin, what cu*t and the school should have done somthing right away :yes: Iam still :censored:

Yep, awful reading what this poor lad suffered and I sincerely hope something like you describe befalls this pair of twisted scum. We can but hope!