Doreen Lawerence Now A Baroness.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the criteria for a Baroncy is to campaign for twenty plus years to get justice for your dead child , then I look forward to the parents of the kids taken at Hillsborough getting thiers .......oh wa

they havent been worth a f**k for years anyway. if she was so hell bent on justice and totally sincere.she would refuse thier token gesture.

I believe that people like Lawrence, Abbott, Lammy etc do more to harm race relations than improve them so would that class me in the knuckle dragging bracket or not?..........I think if you just leav

She hasn't campaigned for justice for the last 20 years, she's spent it running down the country and blaming our whole society for the murder of her son.. I wholeheartedly feel for her loss, but no more than I feel for any other person who has had to deal with having a child killed.. What about the likes of poor old Winnie Johnson, Denise Bulger and so many other poor women who have had youngsters stolen from them before their time?

:thumbs:

No, I believe it. So because I'm no knuckle dragging racist retard, I'm just trying to get a rise ? You are one thick c**t mate.

I believe that people like Lawrence, Abbott, Lammy etc do more to harm race relations than improve them so would that class me in the knuckle dragging bracket or not?..........I think if you just leave folk to develope natural relationships and give them the freedom to like each other or not then everyone feels a lot better about it.

The more you tell people what they " should" think or feel the more they will react against it and constantly attacking the institutions of a land that has adopted you and given you a home, fed you, educated you and your family won't exactly endear you to the indigenous population will it?

Her colour makes little difference to me ( although its very handy for those who want to dismiss everyone as that terrible word " racist" ) I would feel the same about any incomer who has made a career out of slagging off their adopted country, whatever their colour.

• Like 5

Well she's the one thats got to live with herself, making a career out of her sons death is not something I could live with.

All this campaigning to find the truth and justice, yes I would want the same to find my sons killers but the evidence was just not there until the system chipped away until they could make it fit the crime to jail the ones suspected of his killing.

Let me be clear if they are guilty then they deserve to be in the nick but how many trials were they acquitted before being jailed.

What will she contribute in the house of lords?

• Like 3

No, I believe it. So because I'm no knuckle dragging racist retard, I'm just trying to get a rise ? You are one thick c**t mate.

It's funny how when whites show racial cohesion they are racist knuckle dragging retards,yet this woman is a perfect example of blacks doing this to the detriment of white people,yet the liberals see her as some sort of saint.

• Like 5

I'm neither a retard or a racist, I am however a intelligent patriot who doesn't allow himself to believe every simple thing that the left leaning, PC liberal, anti British media tells me unlike yourself you ignorant useful idiot !

I'm neither a retard or a racist, I am however a intelligent patriot who doesn't allow himself to believe every simple thing that the left leaning, PC liberal, anti British media tells me unlike yourself you ignorant useful idiot !

Just embrace it,you are racist,everyone is unless they have been conditioned not to be,it's perfectly natural.

And fighting nature is always going to fail eventually.

Embrace that word and hopefully it will lose some of its power.