Doreen Lawerence Now A Baroness.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the criteria for a Baroncy is to campaign for twenty plus years to get justice for your dead child , then I look forward to the parents of the kids taken at Hillsborough getting thiers .......oh wa

they havent been worth a f**k for years anyway. if she was so hell bent on justice and totally sincere.she would refuse thier token gesture.

I believe that people like Lawrence, Abbott, Lammy etc do more to harm race relations than improve them so would that class me in the knuckle dragging bracket or not?..........I think if you just leav

I've got an auntie Doreen my mums twin seen her yesterday mornin outside the bakers she wanders down to shops looking on the ground seen her yesterday picking up a five pence and a 2 pence and she walks to morrisons to get milk cause its 10 pence cheaper f****n tink lol

• Like 2

She hasn't campaigned for justice for the last 20 years, she's spent it running down the country and blaming our whole society for the murder of her son.. I wholeheartedly feel for her loss, but no more than I feel for any other person who has had to deal with having a child killed.. What about the likes of poor old Winnie Johnson, Denise Bulger and so many other poor women who have had youngsters stolen from them before their time?

Sympathy has turned to loathing by this over publicised woman. Will Lee Rigby's dreadful murder linger in the media for so long? After all that was a horrendous racial killing too. We all know the answer don't we?

• Like 4