Friday Night

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland.

friday night fever,big e,an we were only getting warmed up,

so whos running who?

friday night fever,big e,an we were only getting warmed up, :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

no point in all the talking best thing to do is put the names forward make the matches and just run and get it done and dusted, as for the south lads avoiding the english lads put yer names forward and there be plenty of men to match ye
will You go to the big land in England to match bum man LOL
would you match here in ireland where your living makatack???????????????????????????
yes
il have a match with you ratatack same day as steven running gorger, pick your date and stick to it dont go hideing, no never ran england iv no need iv loads of hares to run in your county lol
ya i seen that doubled up and got away...1st week of Jan??
no prob we run for a few hundard make it intresting il give my money to steven kelly and you give your money to garf as kicking fee??
make it an even grand...we sort the date thru pm..i have some permisson We can go on If You want...me You Yellow belly and gorger

no problem a grand it is il give my money to steven kelly 2morro as kicking fee you give yours to garf if either man pulls out the other man gets the money, first week in jan

friday night fever,big e,an we were only getting warmed up, :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

no point in all the talking best thing to do is put the names forward make the matches and just run and get it done and dusted, as for the south lads avoiding the english lads put yer names forward and there be plenty of men to match ye
will You go to the big land in England to match bum man LOL
would you match here in ireland where your living makatack???????????????????????????
yes
il have a match with you ratatack same day as steven running gorger, pick your date and stick to it dont go hideing, no never ran england iv no need iv loads of hares to run in your county lol
ya i seen that doubled up and got away...1st week of Jan??
no prob we run for a few hundard make it intresting il give my money to steven kelly and you give your money to garf as kicking fee??
make it an even grand...we sort the date thru pm..i have some permisson We can go on If You want...me You Yellow belly and gorger

no problem a grand it is il give my money to steven kelly 2morro as kicking fee you give yours to garf if either man pulls out the other man gets the money, first week in jan

il run on your permission or any part of ireland that suits you

come on over boys December J

plenty good hares and good land here in ire, there might be 2 many gates for some dogs
not in Clare

you never left cork makatack you wouldnt know a dog if he bit you in the balls

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland. :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Like 2

come on over boys December J

plenty good hares and good land here in ire, there might be 2 many gates for some dogs
not in Clare

you never left cork makatack you wouldnt know a dog if he bit you in the balls

he has he was in the cross keys drinking with all the best coursing men from england and ireland. :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

cudnt of bin I was at home on here 4 a change