Hawke Varmint Or Panorama

The Panorama series are really superb for an air rifle scope. I have the 4-12x50 IR AO with half-mill dot reticle. Lovely and compact for keeping weight down. :thumbs: Have a look at the Hawke Sport HD series too. Really great value for money scopes. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes I have that scope it's awesome I've had it in 4-12x40 map6a I've had a airmax 4-12x40 map6 all ao I've been told not to go for the varmint ! But to get the panorama if your hunting the ev really does make a difference !!

where have you found it at that price

joe you can pick up a 4-12x50 ev s/h for about £80 great scope as you have looked down mine

I picked up my 4-12x40 ao for 45+pnp on the bay you just got to wait a bit they do come up!!! Also a few on here!!

Was talking to my rfd about the better air gun scopes on the market and he said both of these scopes. I probably buy the varmint as I like the 44mm front lense as its not to big and rarely shoot over x8 mag. Plus the side wheel is a lot easier to use less fiddley

I've had them both and they both work well, but the Panorama beats the Varmint hands down in regards to glass and clarity.

So much so that i have 3 Panorama EVs now and 3 Sidewinders.

• Like 2