Froch V Groves

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it'll take a better fighter than George Groves to show how old Carl Froch is getting. . What we have here is world class v domestic class, they just so happen to both British and in the same w

Its a no win situation for Froch and a no lose situation for Groves.....................i quite fancy Groves to pull off an upset Adam Booth is a very good tactician and Groves has the discipline to s

A good match up plenty of intrest should fill the venue. groves in at the deep end gets found out only my opinion.

Its a no win situation for Froch and a no lose situation for Groves.....................i quite fancy Groves to pull off an upset Adam Booth is a very good tactician and Groves has the discipline to stick to a plan.......I think this is where we might start to see Froch show some wear and tear.

• Like 2

Its a no win situation for Froch and a no lose situation for Groves.....................i quite fancy Groves to pull off an upset Adam Booth is a very good tactician and Groves has the discipline to stick to a plan.......I think this is where we might start to see Froch show some wear and tear.

had that feeling since the ward fight gnash ..

yeah hes getting on, can see him showing a bit, but i still fancy froch. This is why i said froch wouldnt fight genady golovkin...theres nothing in it for him, and EVERYTHING in it for golovkin. He's the one i fancy to beat froch, maybe when hes beat cesar chavez jr.

I think it'll take a better fighter than George Groves to show how old Carl Froch is getting. . What we have here is world class v domestic class, they just so happen to both British and in the same weight division. . I see what gnash is saying, however in Groves Froch is taking on the best of those on his own turf and with it a couple more mil for the bank??

I can only see Froch steam rolling Groves mid to late, he may be frustrated early on, but all the same, a stoppage win for Carl. .

• Like 3