Puppy Advert

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and the stupid thing is they'll be queuing up for them!

Ive said before on a thread on here, a mate of mine bought a french bull dog puppy for over a grand (cant remember exact price it was a while ago now but it was around 1200 i think)   this dog is a

no, a bog standard dog that doesn't have a stupid name and a silly price tag.   now go and take your pomerhodesianpooweiler for a walk

Why do you do it ? If its to annoy dumb people then FairPlay ,but it sounds like it annoys you more !

Ey??????? :icon_eek:
lol my point really was to rubytex really I suppose. All it was I can't see the point of reading these adds for expensive pups if it annoys him so much . Like I said sorry if I've got the wrong impression !

Good point! :laugh: maybe he's Scottish and he just likes being angry? :laugh:

will also come with pedigree certificate errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm how :icon_eek:

same way as every other breed is started, i've seen lurchers with ped's.

you have plummers with peds and so on

will also come with pedigree certificate errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm how :icon_eek:

same way as every other breed is started, i've seen lurchers with ped's.

you have plummers with peds and so on

i get the impression reading it, there suggesting kc papers :blink: i have seen one of Geoffrey burrows pedigrees ffs it was like the magna carta :laugh::laugh:

My take on it/, what the feck has it got to do with anyone other than the person parting with the cash?.

The hunting fraternity get all upset about folk sticking their noses into the working dog game and their purpose in life trying to dictate what they can do etc, then the self same people stick their oar in about prices, breeds etc and uses of pet dogs. Practise what you preach.

My take on it/, what the feck has it got to do with anyone other than the person parting with the cash?.

The hunting fraternity get all upset about folk sticking their noses into the working dog game and their purpose in life trying to dictate what they can do etc, then the self same people stick their oar in about prices, breeds etc and uses of pet dogs. Practise what you preach.

my post was more a post of opinion rather than 'sticking my nose in'

fair play to them if thats what they want. I was more pointing out that stupid people exist than trying to do anything about it. In the same way, fat people exist but Im not out petitioning to shut down fast food places. Passing comment more than anything. I think ruby was too. Have the ones whinging all got springapoodoodledors or something and are bitter about it?

• Like 1

You're right, it's got nothing to do with me but the advert came up on my screen with all the spiel and bullshit, the fella is a peddler pure and simple and there's nowt wrong telling him that. If you think £800 is reasonable for what is just a bigged up cross breed then fair enough :victory:

Its a fashion statement i have a small knob so the wife bought me a coockapoo as i wasn't allowed a real dog

And how's the pup getting on? Lol
  • Like 1

If this winds you up have a look on preloved ........BEDLIPOOS....miniature poodle over our lovely bedlington bitch £650.......and worse still if you look further down the page...for sale Bedlington dog"bought in to mate our lovely bedlington bitch,job done,so now he has to go £250"....cant put link up :icon_redface: if someone would like to do the honours.... :thumbs:

You're right, it's got nothing to do with me but the advert came up on my screen with all the spiel and bullshit, the fella is a peddler pure and simple and there's nowt wrong telling him that. If you think £800 is reasonable for what is just a bigged up cross breed then fair enough :victory:

im not deffending him but from the add how can you tell he's a peddler???

Is breeding overpriced mongrels not peddling?

Is breeding overpriced mongrels not peddling?

peddling is buying and selling dogs for a profit isn't it?

breeding and peddling are two different things.