Puppy Advert

Just seen this on Facebook...

Our stunning golden KC cocker spaniel bitch has given birth to a beautiful litter of 5 F1 toy cockapoos! 4 light gold 1 red/brown 2 girls 3 boys.

mother and father are both excellent examples of the breed in looks and temperament!

mum is a full show type cocker spaniel, dad is a toy poodle.
these pups will be stunning little examples.

pups will be ready to leave around 14th September, they will be wormed, flead and will also come with pedigree certificate they will also be on their way to been paper trained!

mum is our loved pet, who lives in our home along with our other 3 dogs, pups will be seem with mother.

deposit will hold pup, viewing from 4 weeks.

will update advert with better pictures in a few days after they have had time to settle

please feel free to ring or email for more info

£800 each

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Getting sick of this shit now :censored:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and the stupid thing is they'll be queuing up for them!

Ive said before on a thread on here, a mate of mine bought a french bull dog puppy for over a grand (cant remember exact price it was a while ago now but it was around 1200 i think)   this dog is a

no, a bog standard dog that doesn't have a stupid name and a silly price tag.   now go and take your pomerhodesianpooweiler for a walk

Ive said before on a thread on here, a mate of mine bought a french bull dog puppy for over a grand (cant remember exact price it was a while ago now but it was around 1200 i think)

this dog is a retard, cant pick anything up bigger than a tennis ball, can hardly get up or down stairs without tripping over itself, is nackered after a walk round the block. Yet people pay this for dogs.

Also puts into perspective people moaning about lurcher prices, anything above 200 quid is regarded as 'too much' id sooner pay a good whack for a lurcher than this bean bag of a dog, and Im yet to see one pushing the thousand pound mark.

• Like 2

I just don't get why they've done it? Might as well have put a KC cocker dog over his bitch and had pedigree pups? Oh yeah...it's all about the £££ :nono: i just asked him why he's bred them and why they're £800 each, light torch paper and stand back :whistling:

• Like 1

Well think about it like this, the likes of us would buy a lurcher for £150, work them for a few seasons and if they're up to scratch possibly breed them, give some to mates and sell the rest for little or no profit.

The likes of him but a wanker of a dog for 500 quid, pay a ton to breed it with another wanker of a dog, make up a silly name for them and sell them to a load of pillocks making £4k profit. Do that every year and you have a nice little tax free bonus.

Does that answer your question? :thumbs:

And the bad thing is there are people not dissimilar to him in the working dog world, the only difference being the profits aren't quite so high and they're conning people into buying what they think are well bred proven working dogs.

Well think about it like this, the likes of us would buy a lurcher for £150, work them for a few seasons and if they're up to scratch possibly breed them, give some to mates and sell the rest for little or no profit.

The likes of him but a wanker of a dog for 500 quid, pay a ton to breed it with another wanker of a dog, make up a silly name for them and sell them to a load of pillocks making £4k profit. Do that every year and you have a nice little tax free bonus.

And the bad thing is there are people not dissimilar to him in the working dog world, the only difference being the profits aren't quite so high and they're conning people into buying what they think are well bred proven working dogs.

Oh yeah i understand exactly why, it's a lovely little earner! I just like to annoy the shit out of them with silly questions i already know the answer to. FFS you could get a decent cocker pup from proven working stock for less than that!

Oh yeah i understand exactly why, it's a lovely little earner! I just like to annoy the shit out of them with silly questions i already know the answer to. FFS you could get a decent cocker pup from proven working stock for less than that!

too energetic though pal, imagine trying to put rollers or use curling tongues in a working cocker!

• Like 1

What's the problem?? They probally make great family pets. The probally don't malt, chase everything that moves and are great with kids. What do you want them to have?? A fooking great big lurcher?

no, a bog standard dog that doesn't have a stupid name and a silly price tag.

now go and take your pomerhodesianpooweiler for a walk :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 2

think the poodle is added to try and create a non molting / sheading cocker that looks like a cocker / simular to 1 anyway.

so the people they aim to hit are those with aligies

and im not being funny but its like everything else people pay stupid money for thing that they think will help them.

and if they are stupid enough to pay 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000+ then your going to have people breeding to supply the demand !!

Fools and their money are easily parted

Why do you do it ? If its to annoy dumb people then FairPlay ,but it sounds like it annoys you more !

Ey??????? :icon_eek:
lol my point really was to rubytex really I suppose. All it was I can't see the point of reading these adds for expensive pups if it annoys him so much . Like I said sorry if I've got the wrong impression !