Hi,

Firstly I am female! Turkeyboy was a massive cockerel I had once, so sorry for any confusion!

I love night shooting, but don't get out as often as I'd like or once did due to the death of my beloved old Range Rover. I go after foxes to keep my chickens and ducks safe and rabbits as they are too numerous. I quite enjoy a summer evening laying in grass just waiting for what might come along. I have a Ruger .22LR which will only feed Remington rounds, but is so accurate it make me look like a very good shot! I have a .17HMR which I don't love so much as the .22 but I think I need to find a new moderator for it. It's taken a bit of tweaking and getting used to but it is a good little rifle. I have 20 bore and 12 bore Beretta too, for driven shooting too, but my love are my dogs in winter (much too cold to stand on peg holding a cold shotgun). Looking forward to reading a few posts, hope to find some advice about a .17 moderator too.