Buzzards Killing Ospreys!!

Crows also take them.

Thats just the natural world mate, I wouldn't watch David Attenborough docs if i was you was you, lions eat little deers on it, its horrid.

being a keeper or hunt staff for the last 20 years I think I understand that we're there's life there's death, better than most, you clown !!

:laugh::laugh: i cant believe paid said that to a full time keeper.......... :icon_redface:

Crows also take them.

Thats just the natural world mate, I wouldn't watch David Attenborough docs if i was you was you, lions eat little deers on it, its horrid.

being a keeper or hunt staff for the last 20 years I think I understand that we're there's life there's death, better than most, you clown !!

:laugh::laugh: i cant believe paid said that to a full time keeper.......... :icon_redface:

Aye but he just fucks aboot wi terriers noo.................... :angel::D

• Like 1

Two Osprey chicks have been taken from the nest this year, but, they were not killed and eaten by the Buzzards, although one has a broken wing. The buzzards nest is in close proximity to the Ospreys nest and there has been a territorial battle going on. Looks like the buzzards have won.

The biggest threat to the Ospreys is Goshawks, as a bye i have been watching the nest on the Dyfi estuary and a Honey buzzard turned up there today to be given short shift by the Ospreys.

If it's got a hooked beak I love it. That includes my Parrot. :thumbs:

TC

Edited by tiercel

Two Osprey chicks have been taken from the nest this year, but, they were not killed and eaten by the Buzzards, although one has a broken wing. The buzzards nest is in close proximity to the Ospreys nest and there has been a territorial battle going on. Looks like the buzzards have won.

The biggest threat to the Ospreys is Goshawks, as a bye i have been watching the nest on the Dyfi estuary and a Honey buzzard turned up there today to be given short shift by the Ospreys.

TC

So what you saying.....it stole it to show the Osprey whos boss? So not only do they kill for food and fun.....they now kill to show there the daddy..............Lets get the cull started then..... :D

• Like 1

TC

squids :whistling:

TC

squids :whistling:

have you seen the price per kilo of squid? Lets have em!!