Stig,do you remember the size of the classes,LOL's,it would take hours to judge a class,there were different rings for different classes because of 40 or 50 dogs in a class,George Hardie was a decent fella and I bought a cracking red terrier off him,100% digging bitch,is George still alive ??? the whole of llangollen used to be taken over by terrier and lurcher men,jumping off the bridge into the water,I have got some pics somewhere of them shows,atb,WM

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

. In view of the distances travelled by some lads am going to ask for a prize to be introduced for the furthest distance traveld for a qaulifire. Next year. And fair play lads and thank you for at

Thanks for putting the photos up WM we took loads need to put them up , shows are going through a bad time were attendance is concerned due to the economy wich makes it all the more important to

nah dog never won nowt but was a decent wee road trip and will happily make the trip again next year.. we left at 4:30 am and was at the show for 9:30 but on the way home we left at like 4ish and nev

Stig,do you remember the size of the classes,LOL's,it would take hours to judge a class,there were different rings for different classes because of 40 or 50 dogs in a class,George Hardie was a decent fella and I bought a cracking red terrier off him,100% digging bitch,is George still alive ??? the whole of llangollen used to be taken over by terrier and lurcher men,jumping off the bridge into the water,I have got some pics somewhere of them shows,atb,WM

good times ---any rosette from Llangollen was worth winning back in them days ..the last show I won in 2005 23 terriers in the whole show I won the puppy champs and res bis and res entered pairs and vet ..the judge called my bitch in that won the pups and gave it bis ---I had 7 terriers in the show --I thought if this is what its come to feck I`m done with it ....I don't know if George is still around I think he is he judged the working class at chirk in 2011 ...

Edited by the_stig

Lol lol. Wm. that was. GEORGE HARDY JUDGING THE ENTERERD TERRIER CHAMPIONSHIP And still one of the best judges around there were working terriers there with proof , remember lads You can not judge a terriers working ability in the ring just its make up to be able to carry it out the three fell classes were. Of a high standed The terrier that george picked BORAT blackntan and reservev a black fell all the way from N IRELAND another good example of the breed.

Edited by gonetoearth

good times ---any rosette from Llangollen was worth winning back in them days ..the last show I won in 2005 23 terriers in the whole show I won the puppy champs and res bis and res entered pairs and vet ..the judge called my bitch in that won the pups and gave it bis ---I had 7 terriers in the show --I thought if this is what its come to feck I`m done with it ....I don't know if George is still around I think he is he judged the working class at chirk in 2011 ...
. I sent you a picture for kg. last year with george and ken and bw on have you lost your marbles stigo

gte----------------- do you find the terriers are getting to showie ---- saw a litter of lakeys few week back bred for the show ring the sires kc reg,,,

stig theres some tidy well put together stuff about. The bitch in the first photo is. Almost perfect when you pick her up does it work i dont know could it work on going over it yes There were cracking bnts with sighns of work but not put together as good as that bitch

. I sent you a picture for kg. last year with george and ken and bw on have you lost your marbles stigo

old age mate :D thought that was 2 year ago.

. Ha ha your only right George is still terrier and hound mad

G.T.E,I never recognised him at all without hair and a few stone heavier,he looks well,I bought a lurcher off one of his relatives who lived above llangollen in glyn cieriog on a farm,3/4 bred collie/greyhound,I've not seen him since the late 80's and my mate that was with me never sussed it was him either,he's a real nice fella and I feel a right w*nker not saying hello,spent most my day with lads around the lurcher ring getting burnt to feck,looked like billy beacon when I got home,thanks for putting me right and its nice to know george is still fit and healthy,WM

G.T.E,I never recognised him at all without hair and a few stone heavier,he looks well,I bought a lurcher off one of his relatives who lived above llangollen in glyn cieriog on a farm,3/4 bred collie/greyhound,I've not seen him since the late 80's and my mate that was with me never sussed it was him either,he's a real nice fella and I feel a right w*nker not saying hello,spent most my day with lads around the lurcher ring getting burnt to feck,looked like billy beacon when I got home,thanks for putting me right and its nice to know george is still fit and healthy,WM

. All that hair when he looked like chris krisstofferson in. Billy the kid lol

nah dog never won nowt but was a decent wee road trip and will happily make the trip again next year.. we left at 4:30 am and was at the show for 9:30 but on the way home we left at like 4ish and never got home til 12 at night as we had to go to glassgow and pick up the car then head home to Edinburgh ...the guy who won the lurcher champs his dog had won the last 27 out of 30 shows and he was a judge him self as he was telling us..the 2nd pic down in Wirral countryman`s pics the ginger lad on the far right of the pic sitting down is one of the lads I traveld down with and the other boy with the pink stripy t shirt in the middle of the pic is another lad I traveld down with I was in the ring at this point showing my wee rough haird dog..

• Like 1

. Ha ha your only right George is still terrier and hound mad

your as bad as me ...

nah dog never won nowt but was a decent wee road trip and will happily make the trip again next year.. we left at 4:30 am and was at the show for 9:30 but on the way home we left at like 4ish and never got home til 12 at night as we had to go to glassgow and pick up the car then head home to Edinburgh ...the guy who won the lurcher champs his dog had won the last 27 out of 30 shows and he was a judge him self as he was telling us..the 2nd pic down in Wirral countryman`s pics the ginger lad on the far right of the pic sitting down is one of the lads I traveld down with and the other boy with the pink stripy t shirt in the middle of the pic is another lad I traveld down with I was in the ring at this point showing my wee rough haird dog..

. In view of the distances travelled by some lads am going to ask for a prize to be introduced for the furthest distance traveld for a qaulifire. Next year. And fair play lads and thank you for attending hope you thought it was worth the journey GTE
  • Like 2

. In view of the distances travelled by some lads am going to ask for a prize to be introduced for the furthest distance traveld for a qaulifire. Next year. And fair play lads and thank you for attending hope you thought it was worth the journey GTE

The other year one lad came over from the Channel Isle's..!