• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

. In view of the distances travelled by some lads am going to ask for a prize to be introduced for the furthest distance traveld for a qaulifire. Next year. And fair play lads and thank you for at

Thanks for putting the photos up WM we took loads need to put them up , shows are going through a bad time were attendance is concerned due to the economy wich makes it all the more important to

nah dog never won nowt but was a decent wee road trip and will happily make the trip again next year.. we left at 4:30 am and was at the show for 9:30 but on the way home we left at like 4ish and nev

There was'nt as many as last year pip,I think the hot weather forecast put some lads off even though they qualified,I went with my mate who won the north wales basc show with his lurcher,we had a good craic with some folk and met some decent lads for a nights lamping down that way,a good day out,WM

Thanks for putting the photos up WM we took loads need to put them up , shows are going through a bad time were attendance is concerned due to the economy wich makes it all the more important to put on a good.day For every one concerned Hope ever one enjoyed their day

• Like 1

G.T.E the standard of both terrier and lurchers was the best I've been to this year and we'll certainly be back next year,Stig,the lakies were very popular in the championship show,out of a field of about 30 terriers they were reduced to 9 before reducing again to 5 and all them were very showie lakies,in todays modern climate with the anti's and RSPCA etc you are not seeing smashed up dogs so the working side at shows has to suffer,not like llangollen in the 80's with freshly dug to dogs being shown,those days are gone forever I think,atb,WM

G.T.E the standard of both terrier and lurchers was the best I've been to this year and we'll certainly be back next year,Stig,the lakies were very popular in the championship show,out of a field of about 30 terriers they were reduced to 9 before reducing again to 5 and all them were very showie lakies,in todays modern climate with the anti's and RSPCA etc you are not seeing smashed up dogs so the working side at shows has to suffer,not like llangollen in the 80's with freshly dug to dogs being shown,those days are gone forever I think,atb,WM

I know what your saying ---I`ve said in other posts 2 different types of terrier these days dug over many a dog in the morning and at 1 o`clk its been in the show ring ..the mention of Llangollen brings back memorys left my house sat morning said to the mrs see you sunday night think it was Thursday morning when I rolled in ..